2006 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:
Pleased with my M45 with Premium Package
By sambar6 on 03/17/06 11:28 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car absolutely rocks. The V-8 has "push you back n your seat" torque throughout the power band. The transmission is smooth is regular driving and responsive in spirited driving. Considered Acura RL, Caddy STS and Audi A6. This car blew them all away.

My M45
By RobB on 03/03/06 07:26 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This M45 replaced a 2002 BMW7series. It was $30K less with most of the features and higher quaility. The V8 is as responsive and the trunk will handle 4 golf bags. The electronics function better than the 7 series and the gps screen is the best I have used. The only down side is this car is not a car for the winter season in Michigan (go for the M35 all wheel drive) We spend our winters in Fla. so its ideal. To sum up , this car is like driving a sports car with room for a foursome.

Big mistake
By HAL on 01/06/06 01:29 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

After owning from Porsches (11) to Bmw's (4) and various American cars spanning over 45 years, this rates as one of the most overrated and troublesome vehicles I have owned. What makes it worse has been no factory support for these problems, which have been mostly electronics that control safety function such as ABS,Traction Control,Etc.The selling dealer service manager did everything he could to solve the problems, even improvising on his own but was limited by the factory representatives. Back to German cars, forever!

Save money, buy lexus
By CHUCK on 12/30/05 13:54 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

A little harsh ride and quite noisy for a $50k plus vehicle. This clunker has been in the shop almost as many days as it's been on the road. "Smart" cruise control shuts off if headed into the sun. Lane departure system beeps when I'm in the middle of the lane. Brake cylinder needed to be repaired, door seal deteriorated, AND I ONLY HAVE 7,000 MILES ON IT!!! Looks great but Lexus makes a much better vehicle in the ES330 and GS series and the Lexus ownership experience is far superior (I also have a Lexus SC 430). Dealership treats me like I bought a Yugo. I have already traded this piece of crap after only 6 months on an ES 330.

Infiniti Mx45
By Jan on 12/29/05 18:22 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Driving has been a pleasure so far but have not encountered any real adverse weather conditions yet. Have had to have the complete gps system replaced at 3,000 miles. None of the controls would work including the cruise control. Poses a serious threat should you be caught in some inclement weather if you can't defrost your windshield

Move Over Lexus!
By Bill Little on 12/29/05 14:01 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Having driven luxury vehicles for the past 12 years, I can truthfully say that my Infiniti M45 is the finest auto I have ever owned. Its just flat fun to drive, it has awesome power, particularly low end power, enough gadgets to satisfy even the most demanding technocrat, and styling that equals any vehicle in its class. No wonder its rated so high. Its got my vote.

The Beast Within
By jrh332 on 12/05/05 16:09 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Had my choices narrowed down to Audi A6 S line or the M45 Sport. Infiniti won hands down and didn't hurt being roughly $8000 cheaper with about the same equipment level. I know it doesn't have all the Audi features but the Audi doesn't have all the M45's equipment either. Truely a drivers car. The performance out of this 4000 lbs car is something you have to experience. Performance tires may pick up some noise depending on pavement otherwise as quiet as sitting in your living room. Controlled ride and appears to be screwed together pretty good.

Awesome Ride
By Burn-It on 12/01/05 15:28 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I love it when BMW 5 series owners start messing with me - after I toy with them a little while, they are just a spec in my rearview mirror before they knew what hit them. The M45 Sport Tech is awesome, has incredible torque through all ranges. I compared this against the Lexus GS430, AudiA6, MercedesS430 & BMW545. The M45 Sport has all of the strongest features of each of those 4 wrapped into 1 incredible luxury rocket ship! Very roomy interior and trunk. Although Lexus has a few more electronic gadgets, I like the M45 navigation and heads-up controls better. The interior rocks, not a bunch of plastic like Lexus and not cold like the German makes. No wonder all the mags rated M the best.

Must have M45
By Denis Valle on 11/05/05 00:06 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

You'll be more than glad to take this car the long way home. Plenty of power throughout the power band.

I love this car!
By mbeirwagen on 10/19/05 01:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving luxury vehicles since 1995 and I am absolutely blown away with my M45. Once I understood how to run the controls which are a little intimidating, I have been on the ride of my life....Watch out for cops. The interior is finally luxury for an Infiniti. This is my 5th Infiniti and the others ones had a very plastic interior. Not this one! So much better than the GS 430. You really must treat yourself!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.