Used 2006 Infiniti M45 Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M45 model:

M45 Hi- Tech Executive Jet!
By Cammer

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I have to say that I still have the same grin on my face as the day I bought the car. I have never driven a sedan that handles this well. I like to drive aggressively on mountain roads and the M is willing partner. Passengers are blown away by the technology, GPS, bluetooth, self adjusting cruise, lane departure warning I could go on and on. I have yet to have any problems with the car, just oil change. Did I mention the Bose 14 speaker sound! This car is tight! 12 hour drives are piece of cake!

Keyless entry, Bose stereo, 340 hp V8, great brakes, air conditioned seats, GPS, smart cruise, back up camera, seats are soooo comfortable.

Software updates for bluetooth phones and GPS maps.

the best
By MIKE BISHOP

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I get great comments wherever I stop for gas or to have lunch. I have owned most of the top makes and this is right at the top.

Sport M45 Surround Sound
By Mitsman

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

If you like music, you have to get the Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound w/ DVD Set Up. The absolute highest fidelity Sound EVER experianced. You will need quality Live Music Videos and be sure to choose the Dobly 5.1 "Audio Option" on the DVD. Absolutely unbeleivable. And obviously, this car is extremely nice in every area I could write about.

See above

None

the facts and nothing but...
By he knows

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

An exemplary combination of fit, finish, power, convenience, reliability, power, comfort and all other characteristics one would expect of a vehicle of this class and price.

daytime running lights, automatic door lock at low speed, emergency GPS locater in the event of air bag discharge or other danger

Charlotte NC
By JP

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive, AC seats are awesome, my wife says everyone stares at the car when she takes it out but it's really her. I have the sport package and it is great, I also have a 1 yr old and do not suggest the car as a alternative to the minivan

AC Seats and NAV...ow yeah its really fast too