2006 Infiniti M45 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

06M45
By otisdog7

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Great car so far. Pretty fast, handles like a dream. Not so sure about the redundant controls for audio, climate etc, But overall a great car.

Favorite Features

performance, navigation, bose studio 5.1 surround

Suggested Improvements

skip the redundant controls and install better voice control system. i.e. the RL

Rocks and flawless
By Johnhw2

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Best Infiniti product Ive owned after several Q45's. This car rocks its comfy, roomy and fast with great handling. Love the aluminum dash trim and the black exterior with the stone interior. Great combo and love the wheels on the sport M45 as well

Favorite Features

speed, handling and looks

Outstanding Luxury Car
By Prestoni

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car. I have driven it about 12,000 miles and I am glad I got this car. When I need power to pass, i9t is there without hesitation. The Bose sound systems rocks. I also love the voice activated Bluetooth phone and the tons of bells and whistles.

Favorite Features

Style

Suggested Improvements

None

My Infiniti M45 Sport
By Miller

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My black Infiniti M45 looks great. It's fun watching heads turn from pedestrians and other motorists alike as I drive past. A full year into the ownership experience I still look forward to getting behind the wheel. The acceleration and torque remind me of the muscle cars I knew from the 60s. I've owned 2 of the last generation BMW 5 series. The M45 competes with them in performance, but beats BMW 5s in room, comfort, and technology. Voice recognition (my favorite feature) for the navigation, climate control, phone, and sound system are easy and intuitive. A backup camera is overkill in a sedan. My wife loves the air conditioned and heated front seats. M45 - Nice car!

Car of the Future
By Infiniti

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Most comfortable and stylish car I ever owned. Performance is there every time you hit the accelerator. No need to take your eyes off the road because everything is voice activated, including blue tooth celluar phone service. Plush leather interior and 19" low profile tires. 14 speaker Bose sound system. I've owned Buick, Pontaic, Chevrolet, Volkswagen, Oldsmobile, Plymouth, Caddilac, but this is the only car that I'm still excited every day I get behind the wheel. The only thing that makes having this car more pleasurable is taking it back to Ray Catena for scheduled maintenance. They give you 5 star service and treatment.

Favorite Features

Everything!

Suggested Improvements

You can't improve perfection.

fast and luxurious
By amy agnoli

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is an absolute pleasure to drive. The interior is very luxurious and the navigation system is very easy to use. I have had the 5 series BMW and I prefer this car for reliability, and interior comfort, (and the cup holders don't break!!!) Additionally, it has a very sporty, responsive feel that equals the bmw. I love it.

Great car--low gas mileage
By SteveB

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The Infiniti M45 handles like a sports car. It has cutting edge electronics-- the best navigation system available, laser cruise control, keyless ignition, rear camera, an audible warning if you get too close to the white line. Based on my experience, reliability is excellent. The only negative: 15-16 mpg. Since I drive about 8000 miles a year, the low milage doesn't cost me very much. To me, it's worth it to have such a high performing, comfortable and technologically advanced car.

Favorite Features

Voice activated navigation, steering and handling.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas milage and come controls (emergency brake light, passenger seat adjustment) could use improvement.

BWM Beater
By David

2006 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Most BANG for the buck. Techno car for all. Performance and handling and comfort all in one package that is reliable

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

More interior storage

fantastic car
By JEFF

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

This car is really fun to drive; terrific acceleration on the freeway. As a former Lexus owner, the road feel of the M45 is a welcome change from riding in a cocoon. The dash console is attractive but a little confusing. Sirius satellite radio is a big plus.

Favorite Features

Torque, brakes, seats; love the art deco analogue clock in the center console, class.

Suggested Improvements

perforated seats for a/c and heat seem superfluous; prefer the feel of solid leather. Aluminum dash in the sport model is attractive but wood would be better

I luv my M45
By KillerM45

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I've only had my car for 5 days but I can say that this is by far the the best vehicle I have ever owned. The luxury of the care is second to none. All the options ( I own the premium edition). I would most definitely recommend this car to anyone who is looking is catagory of car.

Favorite Features

Voice recognition

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage