2004 Infiniti M45 4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Best of Class

2004 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic)

Best of Class
By theyoke on

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I was passing a used car lot and saw this car, it looked interesting. The interior looked refined, comfortable and luxurious. Then I took a test drive and was hooked. Actually, test drove 3 of them and a Q within a month. This is a hard car to find and worth the effort to look. I got a black one with spoiler and the premium pkg last week. I drove it on a winding back road on Sunday. It was fantastic. The handling is exceptional on winding roads and freeways alike. The acceleration is unbelievabe and the amenities are the best in this class. The voice command system is great along with the sound system. It's a great car that you rarely see. Test drive it and you'll be hooked too!

Favorite Features

The body style is refined class with a hint of muscle. The engine and acceleration are incredible. Merging into speeding traffic is no problem. The interior is very comfortable and the extra little amenities, like adjustable headlights, reverse sensors/mirror, voice command are great. The Bose, wow!

Suggested Improvements

The 04 doesn't have the adjustable rear seats. Better gas mileage would be great. But, its a V8 what can you expect? Be prepared to study the owners manual to learn how to use all the cabin bells and whistles. The headlamp covers might get dull over time. I love this car, it's the best I've driven!