Used 2004 Infiniti M45 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Infiniti M45 - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 5-speed Automatic - (32 reviews )

It's going to be a classic
By Karl

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my 2004 brand new right after my BMW 540i came out of the shop, Again. It is an awesome car that is not well known. I took a BMW 530 to task with no problem. No one knows what this "sleeper" can do. Most don't even know what the M45 is. At 70 MPH this car is asking you to please let it go faster. At 100 MPH its asking to please open it up all the way. During that time it feels and handles like a German car and the stereo is going, so pay attention to your driving. If you can't handle or appreciate very fast cars, go get a something else. This one is a dark horse among many wannabes. At today's prices its a steal. They won't be so low for long.

Fast, very fast for a car of this size.

More power. Always need more. Some better quality leather on the inside.

My M45
By Stafford

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this car because it had a great review. After the initial purchase my experience was wow! I would love to purchase a new car but I am so satisfied with the overall experience that it make me scared that purchasing another car I will get less. Most new cars are great looking but their performance and overall quality is not as good as the '04 M45. A Mercedes S650 AMG. Talk about money. I guess its the '04 M45 for now and I love. See you on the highway in my rearview. LOL

Just about everything.

Best of Class
By theyoke

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

I was passing a used car lot and saw this car, it looked interesting. The interior looked refined, comfortable and luxurious. Then I took a test drive and was hooked. Actually, test drove 3 of them and a Q within a month. This is a hard car to find and worth the effort to look. I got a black one with spoiler and the premium pkg last week. I drove it on a winding back road on Sunday. It was fantastic. The handling is exceptional on winding roads and freeways alike. The acceleration is unbelievabe and the amenities are the best in this class. The voice command system is great along with the sound system. It's a great car that you rarely see. Test drive it and you'll be hooked too!

The body style is refined class with a hint of muscle. The engine and acceleration are incredible. Merging into speeding traffic is no problem. The interior is very comfortable and the extra little amenities, like adjustable headlights, reverse sensors/mirror, voice command are great. The Bose, wow!

The 04 doesn't have the adjustable rear seats. Better gas mileage would be great. But, its a V8 what can you expect? Be prepared to study the owners manual to learn how to use all the cabin bells and whistles. The headlamp covers might get dull over time. I love this car, it's the best I've driven!

Smooth, fast and love it
By rocketgirl

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

Super powerful, handles smoothly, very comfortable. We call it the rocket for the super quick smooth acceleration. It is so great on the highway and around town. Has been very reliable.

The smooth acceleration, the Bose stereo system and the navigation system has been a life saver. i love the heated front seats, driver and passenger.

Can't think of anything

Fun Summer Ride look out for snow
By wcosmo

2004 Infiniti M45 4dr Sedan (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

poor in snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! outstanding dry road conditions, fun to drive voice control not used after second week

Nav and performance and cruise control