2011 Infiniti M37 3.7L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Quick and sporty, not as

2011 Infiniti M37 - Consumer Review

x Sedan (3.7L V6 AWD 7-speed Automatic)

Quick and sporty, not as luxurious as I had hoped
By drtate on

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The acceleration is astounding, the brakes are great, and it'll corner like it's on rails. If you're looking for a REALLY sporty car, this is a great one. The seats are comfy and supportive, but with less bolstering than some might like. And the interior is just gorgeous to look at every single day. On the down side, wind and road noise is quite a bit louder than I expected, the navigation isn't great, and it's really missing some features and options available on its rivals. After buying my 2012 M37x new in August 2011, I traded it for a 2012 Audi A8 in March 2013, and I'm a much happier man. Really, for the same money, I would look at a used MB E350/550, BMW 5 (or7) or Audi A6,A7orA8.

Favorite Features

Interior design, acceleration, performance, reliability, exterior styling, exhaust note

Suggested Improvements

Better nav, more electronics (Some options competitors offer that Infiniti does not: surround-view cameras, night vision cameras, HUD, active seats, power close trunk and doors, internet connectivity, active interior noise cancellation, headlight washers). More sound deadening.