Bluetooth and Navigation issues
By sweetpea_17 on
2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)
I really splurged when I got this car. I started with a lease to just make sure? Basically, I love the car, and my service writer has been great; however, I am disappointed in two things: First the Bluetooth has been a nightmare. I can hear people fine, but my callers say I sound like I'm under water, echo, they can't hear me, etc. I first was given a software update, didn't work. Next they replaced my entire Bluetooth unit, didn't work. Lastly, they made volume adjustments, the following callers said "call me when you're home, I can't hear you!" Not sure I will keep the car, Bluetooth is a must! Navigation is weak in that addresses that existed for years prior don't register??
Favorite Features
The M37 2011: The look, the comfort, and the handling are great. I got some extras, one favorite is the heated steering wheel. Also, air-conditioning in the seats.
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth needs major improvements. I use an iPhone 4, just one of the most common phones. Also, if it is phone type is related, Infinity should be able to tell you that as well! But the iPhone compatibility is a must Also, they should give the upgrade software for the navigation, since multiple pre-existing addresses don't register, instead they want several hundred dollars, and you don't know that will fix the problem?