2011 Infiniti M37 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M37 model:
A great replacemtn for my M35x
By mdezbrown on 07/16/10 23:20 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought new: M37x, slate blue, Java interior with all 3 option pkgs (premium, tech & deluxe touring + a few dealer options) Overall an extraordinarily nice improvement over my old 2006 M35x. You still get much more for your $ in the M over a 5 series BMW. More aggressive stance than my old M, beautiful exterior design. Interior design, materials and craftsmanship are gorgeous and outstanding. The 6 cylinder 3.7L engine is smooth yet very responsive. Nice gain there on my old M. Handles as perfectly as the prior M did. Much quieter cabin though. Much better Bluetooth phone system, Bose audio is stellar and not much different from my 2006 M. Many new tech features are a welcome addition.

Great auto bad communications
By M37INF411 on 07/11/10 10:19 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I just came out of a 2 year lease with an M35S. I leased a new 2011 M37 last month. The M37 is much nicer and handles better then the M35. I was happy with the replacement except for one major problem. The new M37's Bluetooth system is not compatible with my iPhone 3GS. It will not handle Call Waiting calls like my prior M35. For someone, like myself, this is a nightmare. The M37 has so many computer functions that you would think something like a common cell phone communication system would be the first thing on the new INFINITIs list of workable applications. I returned to the dealer yesterday, and no one could explain the problem. I will be contacting INFINITI directly tomorrow.

Good value for the money
By hdtvguyatl on 07/09/10 10:24 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have posted a long review in the M37 First Impressions forum, so I'll it keep it to the point here. The Sport package makes this car. It still rides smooth and absorbs bumps well, but handle so much better than the base car. The materials inside are top rate, the leather is soft and supple. Acceleration is there when you want it. Styling is sexy and sleek. The car is luxury first sporty second.

Wow!
By HappyM37Owner on 07/01/10 07:53 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Fantastic car. This is my second M. First was bullet proof for 3 years. This one is quite the upgrade. It has the sports package which MAKES it. I think it's the best looking car (not just in its class), even nicer than the Jag XF which I looked at but ultimately decided against for two reasons: Too expensive & I'm sure will be unreliable through the years. I said to my wife, I couldn't imagine even a Porsche Panamera being a better car! The M with sports package is the best of both worlds, 4 door practicality for the family and a SPORTS car for me! BMW 5 series & MB E Class are just too pricey by the time you add the features we all want. Make the smart choice, go with the M!

Not world class yet
By Rudy on 06/26/10 08:21 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have spent 3 months with the M so far. For the most part I am happy with it with the exception of 2 things. First, the paint quality is not what I expected in a car at this price point. Our black M is covered with orange peel in the paint. From 10 feet everything looks perfect, but up close and from a angle the peel really stands out. A car in this market segment should not have this issue. Second, the shift points in the transmission don't seem to match engine RPM and torque bands when starting from a stop. This takes a little bit to get use to. I love the overall looks of this car, and over all I am glad I purchased it. Will Infiniti and or dealer work with me on the paint issue, TBD.

Number 4
By LynnC on 06/19/10 15:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is our 4th Infiniti and just might be the best one! It is fast, quick to respond and fun to drive. We are noticing improved mpg over the M35.

The best one yet
By LynnC on 06/12/10 18:27 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is our 4th Infiniti and I think it will be the best one, yet! Handling is great and it is fun to drive. We are enjoying the music box and of course, the Bose system. Looks like better MPG than the M35.

A winner
By Impressed on 06/05/10 18:29 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Great car with good looks. This is a terrific car. My 4th Infiniti and they just keep getting better, with reliability that has been unbelievable.

My M 37
By stop the JERK on 06/03/10 13:33 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The M37 at first blush is a major improvement over the previous M 35. I have only complaint and that is the jerky transmission upon initial acceleration. I am surprised that Infiniti/Nissan corp. would allow this fairly expensive car to hit the road without solving the transmission issue. Other than the acceleration matter, the ride is very good and quite comfortable as well. The quality of the interior is superb. C'mon, Infiniti, bring the car to near perfection, fix or adjust the tranny!

New M
By Mike on 06/02/10 18:05 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I have had the M37 for about six weeks. I continue to be impressed by the overall quality of the vehicle, as well as the comfort, ride and quietness of the car. I continue to have a number of people each day comment about how great the car looks. The sound system and the audio options are incredible. The rear camera system works great.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti M37 in VA is:

$162 per month*