2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M37 model:
Quick and sporty, not as luxurious as I had hoped
By drtate on 03/16/13 07:35 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The acceleration is astounding, the brakes are great, and it'll corner like it's on rails. If you're looking for a REALLY sporty car, this is a great one. The seats are comfy and supportive, but with less bolstering than some might like. And the interior is just gorgeous to look at every single day. On the down side, wind and road noise is quite a bit louder than I expected, the navigation isn't great, and it's really missing some features and options available on its rivals. After buying my 2012 M37x new in August 2011, I traded it for a 2012 Audi A8 in March 2013, and I'm a much happier man. Really, for the same money, I would look at a used MB E350/550, BMW 5 (or7) or Audi A6,A7orA8.

Bluetooth and Navigation issues
By sweetpea_17 on 01/05/13 09:10 AM (PST)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I really splurged when I got this car. I started with a lease to just make sure? Basically, I love the car, and my service writer has been great; however, I am disappointed in two things: First the Bluetooth has been a nightmare. I can hear people fine, but my callers say I sound like I'm under water, echo, they can't hear me, etc. I first was given a software update, didn't work. Next they replaced my entire Bluetooth unit, didn't work. Lastly, they made volume adjustments, the following callers said "call me when you're home, I can't hear you!" Not sure I will keep the car, Bluetooth is a must! Navigation is weak in that addresses that existed for years prior don't register??

Infiniti M37: $90 for tire rotation every 7500 miles - a bad design
By jcox1944 on 11/16/12 09:52 AM (PST)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased an Infiniti M37 and like the car. I was in for service today and told I have to pay $90 for tire rotation every 7,500 miles because the sensors have to be recalibrated in order for the tire gauge on dash to work. That means I would have to pay nearly $400 before I get a new set of tires. They do not tell you this when you buy a car. This is a bad design for a luxury car and undermines the marketing effort of the company to consumers. I have had 11 BMWs and nothing like that. This is nickel and diming the consumer in the service department. Bad news. If I find this with other services, I am going back to BMW. They cover your service including tire rotatio

M37 techonology package
By sandrabrooks on 01/22/12 16:33 PM (PST)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my M37 in April 20 2010 because I felt the technology package would make my driving safer and I have been very happy. On long trips I feel comfortable that my car will slow down and speed up depending on the car in front of me. I have had problems with the cruse control cutting off when driving into direct sunlight. The land departure feature is wonderful as is the blind spot warning. I never again want to drive a car without these features. I have not experienced a problem with acceleration as described by others.

Acceleration Problems
By engine101 on 10/11/11 06:43 AM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Great car until you want to accelerate or break. The engine seems to stall when you accelerate to pass someone or pulls back to hard when you break. I would think the engine would be better for a $50,000 car.

Stunning Interior with Deluxe Touring Package
By latekkies on 09/12/11 22:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My 4th Infiniti. Have had 2 MB E Class, 2 BMW X5 including then top of line 4.8is at $80K+, 5 Lexus including SC430 & GX 470, GS430. This car is stunning. Interior with Deluxe Touring Package in Java is great. Toys abound with Premium Package. I got mine for nothing down & $550 per month. Had G37s, so went for non sport this time. While Technology package might be nice - I would only use Distance control assist & Intelligent Cruise Control. For all the nay sayers, go back to your dealers. You can teach the nav via setup. I got 6 free oil changes on my car. Exterior is very nice. Typically, rounded cars tend to look good for years, angled cars not so much - look at VW Bug or Porsche 911

Infiniti Got This M Right.... not really- 1 year update
By csrmax on 08/19/11 13:47 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

After a mostly positive 7month review of my M37S, now, at 1 year of ownership(mileage under 5K), my opinion has changed.When the vehicle was delivered 8/2010, all 4 rims had black stains, which the dealer could not remove, or, knew the cause(possible inproper detail chemicals) all 4 rims were replaced.July 2011, 2 rims were showing the same staining, and replaced. I began to have ABS/TRAC warning lights and a creaking in the break pedal also in 7/2011..... Master Brake Cylinder replacement!!! Rear sunshade stuck in the upright position,with motor running while driving! 3 dealer visits and still NO FIX! Contacted Infiniti Consumer Affairs.Looking for early lease termination!

Audio Failure
By m37s on 07/01/11 13:01 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My first Infiniti M37S. Driven 12,600 miles. Audio started failing. Shuts itself down every now and then. Brought it in and received a G35 loaner. They replaced the whole system. Still the same problem and worse, navigation voice guide doesn't work anymore. With new system, lost all my recorded CDs that's taken out. So need to redo all that. XM charges extra for changing into a different "radio ID" as they call it. So have to pay out of pocket to fix it. And still awaiting more parts for trial and error repair. Acceleration lag gets worse after 10,000 miles, and nothing they can do about that. Going on a roadtrip this weekend, and had to drive this without audio. Regret buying.

Nav/Voice recoginition system is AWFUL on the Infiniti M37
By ecott on 05/21/11 15:00 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The Nav/voice recognition system on my 2011 M37 is terrible. Typical example- It asks me to name the state so I cay "South Carolina." It pulls up Maine. Try again, this time I get SC. It asks me to name the city so I say "Mt. Pleasant." It pulls up 5 choices for me to choose from "Easley, Clemson, Greenville, Ridgeville and Camden." REALLY???? Finally I get all the way through the state, city, and st. name but instead of asking me the street address, it turns off. It is like trying to use a free 411 service. If you've ever tried that you know what I'm talkng about. I really like or even love most things about the car but the Navigation system was apparently designed by a monkey.

Infiniti Got This M Right!-7 month update
By csrmax on 03/22/11 15:23 PM (PDT)

2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

After driving my M37S over the last 7+ months, there are several "tweaks", in my opinion, Infiniti should make to this truly great vehicle to make it outstanding. Transmission needs a "software" update(a la BMW) I've found it more responsive in normal mode than Sport mode. Dynamics of the Sport Package are excellent,the vehicle handles beautifully, but overall ride is too "choppy" for a vehicle in this price point.... get rid of the Bridgestone tires!Dunlop would be a better choice(our 2011 G37xS has them) Vehicle should have side maker turn signals(Maxima has them!) and headlight washers Infiniti/Nissan needs to have an"emergency" response system..ie BMW Assist, OnStar

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Infiniti M37 Sedan in VA is:

$160 per month*