Used 2011 Infiniti M37 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Infiniti M37 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M37 model:

Quick and sporty, not as luxurious as I had hoped
By drtate

2011 Infiniti M37 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The acceleration is astounding, the brakes are great, and it'll corner like it's on rails. If you're looking for a REALLY sporty car, this is a great one. The seats are comfy and supportive, but with less bolstering than some might like. And the interior is just gorgeous to look at every single day. On the down side, wind and road noise is quite a bit louder than I expected, the navigation isn't great, and it's really missing some features and options available on its rivals. After buying my 2012 M37x new in August 2011, I traded it for a 2012 Audi A8 in March 2013, and I'm a much happier man. Really, for the same money, I would look at a used MB E350/550, BMW 5 (or7) or Audi A6,A7orA8.

Interior design, acceleration, performance, reliability, exterior styling, exhaust note

Better nav, more electronics (Some options competitors offer that Infiniti does not: surround-view cameras, night vision cameras, HUD, active seats, power close trunk and doors, internet connectivity, active interior noise cancellation, headlight washers). More sound deadening.

Bluetooth and Navigation issues
By sweetpea_17

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I really splurged when I got this car. I started with a lease to just make sure? Basically, I love the car, and my service writer has been great; however, I am disappointed in two things: First the Bluetooth has been a nightmare. I can hear people fine, but my callers say I sound like I'm under water, echo, they can't hear me, etc. I first was given a software update, didn't work. Next they replaced my entire Bluetooth unit, didn't work. Lastly, they made volume adjustments, the following callers said "call me when you're home, I can't hear you!" Not sure I will keep the car, Bluetooth is a must! Navigation is weak in that addresses that existed for years prior don't register??

The M37 2011: The look, the comfort, and the handling are great. I got some extras, one favorite is the heated steering wheel. Also, air-conditioning in the seats.

Bluetooth needs major improvements. I use an iPhone 4, just one of the most common phones. Also, if it is phone type is related, Infinity should be able to tell you that as well! But the iPhone compatibility is a must Also, they should give the upgrade software for the navigation, since multiple pre-existing addresses don't register, instead they want several hundred dollars, and you don't know that will fix the problem?

Infiniti M37: $90 for tire rotation every 7500 miles - a bad design
By jcox1944

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased an Infiniti M37 and like the car. I was in for service today and told I have to pay $90 for tire rotation every 7,500 miles because the sensors have to be recalibrated in order for the tire gauge on dash to work. That means I would have to pay nearly $400 before I get a new set of tires. They do not tell you this when you buy a car. This is a bad design for a luxury car and undermines the marketing effort of the company to consumers. I have had 11 BMWs and nothing like that. This is nickel and diming the consumer in the service department. Bad news. If I find this with other services, I am going back to BMW. They cover your service including tire rotatio

See above comments -- need to eliminate charge or change technology for tire pressure guages other wise if you drive the car for 75,000 miles you will pay about $900 just to rotate your tires. The covers an entire set of tires or close to it.

M37 techonology package
By sandrabrooks

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased my M37 in April 20 2010 because I felt the technology package would make my driving safer and I have been very happy. On long trips I feel comfortable that my car will slow down and speed up depending on the car in front of me. I have had problems with the cruse control cutting off when driving into direct sunlight. The land departure feature is wonderful as is the blind spot warning. I never again want to drive a car without these features. I have not experienced a problem with acceleration as described by others.

Everything about the technology package It fits in my garage so much better than my Town Car The option to change from "Sport" to save gas

Give me a decent compass Make the GPS intuitive... user friendly like my MacBook!

Acceleration Problems
By engine101

2011 Infiniti M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Great car until you want to accelerate or break. The engine seems to stall when you accelerate to pass someone or pulls back to hard when you break. I would think the engine would be better for a $50,000 car.