1. Climate control - it relies on outside sensor to adjust the heating/cooling, which often produces bad results.
2. Rear view mirror - manual, so not remembered by memory settings.
3. My car has a rattle from the rear subwoofer, due to low quality child seat cover plastic, which they can't fix;
4. My car has a badly fit panel, which I plan on having them fix soon;
5. Fuel economy is sub-par (partly due to 5-speed, the new 7-speed addresses that somewhat, and heavy weight of the car);
6. When braking, auto transmission tries to "engine brake" which is supposed to save some fuel - good idea, however, in 1st and 2nd it causes uneven braking experience;
7. I would've preferred the auto transmis
Just purchased a 2010 M35x, Solid through and through. Incredible performance for a sport sedan. Interior is well made, with African rose wood trim. back seat in very spacious. Bose stereo sounds great. have the techno package. Driving the car feels very stable and quiet. Seats are very comfortable. Interior materials are high quality. If 303 HP doesn't move you, nothing will. Best car that has ever been part of my fleet. Looked at BMW and Mercedes. Reliability is much better with the infiniti
Love the NAV system and the AWD.
For a high end car, I am disappointed with the no side marker lights located in the mirrors. I also wish the back seats would fold down
I leased a new 2010 M 35. This was my 9th Nissan/Infinity vehicle since 1996. This vehicle has been a huge disappointment. The vehicle has demonstrated low speed and high speed rpm increases while downs shifting. At high speeds, this is causing additional wear and tear on the drive train as evidenced by a large clanking noise. At low speeds, this is causing excess wear and tear on brakes. In both situations, it poses a safety hazard. Nissan/Infinity claims this is within the normal operating range, but the problem is significant and widespread as evidenced by Nissan/Infinity's own service people and engineers. Infinity will be forced to address this very soon or face a Toyota situation.
The interior is great.
Immediately address the acceleration/down shift/braking issue.
In regard to the post below: Infiniti released a reflash for the Transmission Control Module (TCM) to resolve this issue. (7 SPEED A/T; HARSH 4-3 DOWNSHIFT ON DECELERATION; ITB09-032) The software patch made a world of difference in the shifting of my M. No more 4-3 downshift problems and much better shifting in all gears as well as Gas mileage improved!!! I'm happy now and have gained acceptance once again in Infiniti.
Standard Ventilated seats,the steering wheel goes up and the driver seat moves back upon exiting, Adaptive Xenon headlamps,Exceptionally good leg room for a tall man.
While I had great hope for my 2010 M35, it has serious breaking and down shifting problems. This must be addressed by Infiniti. Even service reps have reported "problems with the 7-speed transmission." While it looks great and drives superbly on a highway, the can is like a bucking- bronco when braking and decelerating.