2008 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
Good Car Except Handling
By maguzma on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the car with 4 thousand and six miles. I love the look and speed but the mileage could be better. I guess they got it right with the 2010 with the 7 speed trans. However, the ride quality is very poor especially on uneven roads. I can first feel every bump then the front ends starts rattling and jumping. When I first noticed it I felt like the car was going to lose control. since then I can control it. I searched the internet and there are over 300 entries on the trampling problem.

Great Value !
By Al on 04/25/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this vehicle for 6 months and felt it was appropriate to write a review. The drive is like a sports car feel in a family vehicle. Response is quick and braking is very good too! The only slight disappointment is road noise but that is expected considering the performance handling assets. Overall, the car is unbelievably quick and the Bose sound system is one of the best I've ever seen in a luxury vehicle. We've only put 10K miles and dependability seems to be there. Dealing with the dealer on maintenance issues has been pleasant but not cheap. I would recommend this vehicle for one whose tired of the basic economic family car, tired of the SUV mode, and the best value.

Best Luxury Sport Sedan on the Road
By Les on 10/09/09 05:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had for 15 months. This car is awesome. I cannot understand any complaints except for maybe gas mileage. It's what you should expect for a large sport sedan. Infiniti service and dealership was & still is excellent. In/out the door in less than an hour. Will keep this vehicle for a long time. Sporty, classy, comfortable and people love looking at it. What a deal!!

I'm in Love with my M
By Tim on 08/27/09 15:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I dreamed of getting an M35 for years so you'd think I ran a great risk of being disappointed by such high expectations. Like almost every Christmas which never lives up to my visions. The M is better than I could have imagined. I do wish it got better mileage but my average mpg of 22 combined is just fine for what I am getting to drive.

Best bang for your $$$$
By cobblecanyon on 04/19/09 19:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow!! What a fun car to drive. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment I get into my car. Plenty of passing power, handles like a sport car and I love the firmness of the suspension. This is truly a luxury sports sedan for a person not looking to buy a 2-dr sports car. Everything I am looking for in a sports sedan. The interior is beautiful and everything is laid out nicely. Plenty of room front and back. Did I mentioned the car handles awesome? I love the way the car look... very clean!!

Excellent Luxury/Sports Vehicle
By JMach on 02/22/09 15:57 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove a few cars including the new 2009 TL, a 2008 E350 and a 2008 528I. The Infiniti held its own against these three fine vehicles, both on performance and luxury comparisons. Both the BMW and the Mercedes are excellent vehicles, but comparably equipped would have cost me $10k to $15k more. The TL costs slightly less, but felt a little smaller and although design tastes are subjective, I liked the M's feel much better.

Best car in class for value
By jim Westlake on 01/14/09 08:32 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought car in Oct '08. So far so good! I'm really impressed with the handling and manual shift combination. It's truly fun to drive.

Could not pass this up
By Dave on 12/15/08 10:54 AM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The economy stinks right now, and I was able to get a 2008 M35 with about 10,000 miles for what I thought was a ridiculously low price. We were looking at Honda CRVs and other mini SUVS (loaded). I hate SUVs and convinced my wife that this was the car to buy - and now she loves it. The driving experience is almost as good as the BMW 745, and it has a ton of features. I recommend the base model because the sport model has a really stiff ride. It has a nice, isolated yet sporty feel. For the money, I don't think you can beat it. Against its competitive set, it is a good value and a great car, but at the prices you can get now it is probably unbeatable.

M35
By Infiniti4Ever on 12/05/08 18:43 PM (PST)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My M35 has been a pleasant car. As someone going for more of a relaxed ride, the M35 was nice, but I wish it would be a just a bit more soft. Then again, this is a sports car, and performs like one too. The interior is beautiful, the navigation is nice, and the rear seat room is actually quite good. HOWEVER, this car is a gas machine. If you want a fuel efficient car, look toward buying maybe a GS. I've gotten a combination of 18 mpg, which was expected, but disappointed because it's only a V6.

Great Value
By Tony on 10/23/08 21:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased the M35 since it was such a great value at the time compared to the Mercedes E350 we almost bought. The M35 feels solid with predictable handling, and the optional technology and advanced technology packages round out the car well. While not as quiet and smooth as the E350, it's a solid car with respectable performance and comfort. Reliability likely won't be a concern, with a standard 60K mile warranty. Wind noise is somewhat noticeable at highway speeds, gas mileage a bit disappointing, and the performance tires transmit some road noise into the cabin. But for the deals that Infiniti is offering right now, it was simply a no-brainer. A fine car and a no-regrets purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.