Used 2008 Infiniti M35 Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Best Car I ever Owned!
By Neil Kamichoff

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The M35 of this 2008 - 2010 generation is one of the most solid cars I have ever owned (Yes, I've owned, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lincoln and Cadillac, among others). Only downside to this car is that it's a bit thirsty. Over many, miles we've been averaging 19-20 MPG. However, this is probably the last series that still runs on REGULAR gas....and runs well.

Good Car Except Handling
By maguzma

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the car with 4 thousand and six miles. I love the look and speed but the mileage could be better. I guess they got it right with the 2010 with the 7 speed trans. However, the ride quality is very poor especially on uneven roads. I can first feel every bump then the front ends starts rattling and jumping. When I first noticed it I felt like the car was going to lose control. since then I can control it. I searched the internet and there are over 300 entries on the trampling problem.

Navi, voice controls, interior design and the exterior chrome trim.

Fix the known trampling problem. I have noticed complaints since 2006! Some have changed tires and got alignment done. That was just a band aid because the problem always creeps up.

Great Value !
By Al

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this vehicle for 6 months and felt it was appropriate to write a review. The drive is like a sports car feel in a family vehicle. Response is quick and braking is very good too! The only slight disappointment is road noise but that is expected considering the performance handling assets. Overall, the car is unbelievably quick and the Bose sound system is one of the best I've ever seen in a luxury vehicle. We've only put 10K miles and dependability seems to be there. Dealing with the dealer on maintenance issues has been pleasant but not cheap. I would recommend this vehicle for one whose tired of the basic economic family car, tired of the SUV mode, and the best value.

Our favorite features are the stereo system, powertrain (power when you need it), and the interior features are awesome too.

A sixth gear transmission that would drop RPM's and improve gas mileage.

Best Luxury Sport Sedan on the Road
By Les

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had for 15 months. This car is awesome. I cannot understand any complaints except for maybe gas mileage. It's what you should expect for a large sport sedan. Infiniti service and dealership was & still is excellent. In/out the door in less than an hour. Will keep this vehicle for a long time. Sporty, classy, comfortable and people love looking at it. What a deal!!

Cooled seats, ipod and xm radio.

Absolutely none. This car is perfect.

I'm in Love with my M
By Tim

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I dreamed of getting an M35 for years so you'd think I ran a great risk of being disappointed by such high expectations. Like almost every Christmas which never lives up to my visions. The M is better than I could have imagined. I do wish it got better mileage but my average mpg of 22 combined is just fine for what I am getting to drive.

Accelerating in comfort.