2008 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
Mistake
By ctop79 on 03/26/12 09:54 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car for the luxury, performance and reliability. I love it except...all the maple moldings on the inside of the doors had to be replaced (turned out to be bad glue). Infiniti had no problem replacing them. At 65K miles the front left wheel bearing went. Haven't ever had that happen on any other car. At 80K miles the transmission went - not in any forward gear, but in reverse? I generally keep my cars for 150K miles and I've never had transmission problems or even had to change a clutch. Needless to say, I'm disappointed.

Good Car Except Handling
By maguzma on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the car with 4 thousand and six miles. I love the look and speed but the mileage could be better. I guess they got it right with the 2010 with the 7 speed trans. However, the ride quality is very poor especially on uneven roads. I can first feel every bump then the front ends starts rattling and jumping. When I first noticed it I felt like the car was going to lose control. since then I can control it. I searched the internet and there are over 300 entries on the trampling problem.

Just a great automobile
By Phil on 06/24/10 06:53 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had car for just over 2 years. I'm toying with the idea of trading it for the convertible G37, but I can't! Every time I drive it, the high quality interior, the quick acceleration, the sharp handling, the easy-to-use controls and the OUTSTANDING sound system featuring the music box (no more CDs!,) tell me that this is the car for me. I'm 6'5" so comfort is important to me. I always feel comfortable, even after driving 2-3 hours straight. Gas mileage could be a bit better, but it's not a deal breaker. Just a great overall sports sedan.

Great Value !
By Al on 04/25/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this vehicle for 6 months and felt it was appropriate to write a review. The drive is like a sports car feel in a family vehicle. Response is quick and braking is very good too! The only slight disappointment is road noise but that is expected considering the performance handling assets. Overall, the car is unbelievably quick and the Bose sound system is one of the best I've ever seen in a luxury vehicle. We've only put 10K miles and dependability seems to be there. Dealing with the dealer on maintenance issues has been pleasant but not cheap. I would recommend this vehicle for one whose tired of the basic economic family car, tired of the SUV mode, and the best value.

Best Luxury Sport Sedan on the Road
By Les on 10/09/09 05:32 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had for 15 months. This car is awesome. I cannot understand any complaints except for maybe gas mileage. It's what you should expect for a large sport sedan. Infiniti service and dealership was & still is excellent. In/out the door in less than an hour. Will keep this vehicle for a long time. Sporty, classy, comfortable and people love looking at it. What a deal!!

WOW
By mtt04 on 09/12/09 05:45 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well I needed to replace our Buick and with GM going down the toilet I figures I better move to the Japanese. Spent 3 months looking for a luxury car. Anyway, I walked into the Infiniti dealership here and the friendliness was fabulous. They had an 08 M35x that the manager was driving with 18,000 kms in sandstone. What a beautiful car. We drove it for a day and were hooked. They gave it to me for 20K less than new. They gave me 10K for my Buick and I was stunned. I drove this out of there in mint condition for 30K Canadian. WOW I couldn't buy a v6 accord for that. Driving the car for a month now and am awestruck by the quality. This thing is a tank. Put new Michelin Pilot Pluses on - WOW!

I'm in Love with my M
By Tim on 08/27/09 15:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I dreamed of getting an M35 for years so you'd think I ran a great risk of being disappointed by such high expectations. Like almost every Christmas which never lives up to my visions. The M is better than I could have imagined. I do wish it got better mileage but my average mpg of 22 combined is just fine for what I am getting to drive.

Best bang for your $$$$
By cobblecanyon on 04/19/09 19:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wow!! What a fun car to drive. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment I get into my car. Plenty of passing power, handles like a sport car and I love the firmness of the suspension. This is truly a luxury sports sedan for a person not looking to buy a 2-dr sports car. Everything I am looking for in a sports sedan. The interior is beautiful and everything is laid out nicely. Plenty of room front and back. Did I mentioned the car handles awesome? I love the way the car look... very clean!!

Steering problems
By hsmolin on 04/19/09 10:27 AM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For what would otherwise be an under-powered luxury sports sedan that is an excellent value, the steering issue called tramlining makes the M35X an unsafe highway car. Everything else is wonderful: comfort, electronics, etc.

Love it
By Bruno on 03/23/09 19:13 PM (PDT)

2008 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Right after Thanksgiving my local dealer was having a big sale and I bought an 08 M35X. Drove it home in a snow storm and the all wheel drive is excellent. The command center is filled with everything you can imagine. Jukebox, Ipod integration, satellite radio, CD. Rides out great. Very luxurious interior and the 3.5 really moves when you need to. I have only put about 6k on the car so far, but love it. As soon as my wife's lease is up on her car she wants the G37x.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.