Used 2007 Infiniti M35 Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

62,000 mile review, NC owner
By obx2003

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

gutsy engine, handles like a roadster

scrap the 45 profile tires and go with more comfort, improve the NAV system ease of use, my $100 Garmin is easier to use

One year and still ticking
By

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an Infinity 39 month lease turn in. The car was a 09-07 build and I bought her on 04/22/11 with 16.812 miles. The car is a beast, I enjoy every second of driving her.

Wow
By barrysk1

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

$29k and I got mine with 30k mies) @ Carmax, very favorable experience. Replaced badly worn Goodyears with Hankook's and WOW, what a difference. No more road noise and the handling is only outperformed by phenomenal ride comfort. Perfect balance of luxury and sportiness, comfort and performance. I am completely ecstatic.The level of service from local Infiniti dealer is EXCELLENT too. They treat me as though I bought the car from them. I am so thrilled with everything about this car and the dealers service BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN. Without question I will buy another Infiniti, perhaps the 2011 M hybrid.

Japanese BMW.
By egpinaz

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a monster. I bought a lease turn in with 16.8 K miles, non smoker car build in 09-07. I'm not too crazy about all the electronic doo dahs but have learned to get used to them. When you step on the gas this car really moves. Many of the reviewers have said the handling improves with Michelins. I put new Michelins on her today, and wow what a difference. Great car, great value. Next car is definitely going to be an Infiniti. My last car was a Japanese made Acura and I was very satisfied with her.

Great car
By JMK

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this one used after a lot of research. The performance, handling and ride have all be excellent. I've been disappointed by the fuel mileage though, and the dash styling is looking a bit aged now. Backup camera is fantastic, as is the Nav (but screen is a little bright at night). Road noise is high, but I think a change of tires will help that.

Performance, ride, comfort, backup camera, tech amenities.

Modernize the dash, road noise