2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
62,000 mile review, NC owner
By obx2003 on 09/19/12 17:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

One year and still ticking
By on 05/27/12 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an Infinity 39 month lease turn in. The car was a 09-07 build and I bought her on 04/22/11 with 16.812 miles. The car is a beast, I enjoy every second of driving her.

Wow
By barrysk1 on 07/31/11 05:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

$29k and I got mine with 30k mies) @ Carmax, very favorable experience. Replaced badly worn Goodyears with Hankook's and WOW, what a difference. No more road noise and the handling is only outperformed by phenomenal ride comfort. Perfect balance of luxury and sportiness, comfort and performance. I am completely ecstatic.The level of service from local Infiniti dealer is EXCELLENT too. They treat me as though I bought the car from them. I am so thrilled with everything about this car and the dealers service BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN. Without question I will buy another Infiniti, perhaps the 2011 M hybrid.

Japanese BMW.
By egpinaz on 05/12/11 14:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a monster. I bought a lease turn in with 16.8 K miles, non smoker car build in 09-07. I'm not too crazy about all the electronic doo dahs but have learned to get used to them. When you step on the gas this car really moves. Many of the reviewers have said the handling improves with Michelins. I put new Michelins on her today, and wow what a difference. Great car, great value. Next car is definitely going to be an Infiniti. My last car was a Japanese made Acura and I was very satisfied with her.

Great car
By JMK on 07/17/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this one used after a lot of research. The performance, handling and ride have all be excellent. I've been disappointed by the fuel mileage though, and the dash styling is looking a bit aged now. Backup camera is fantastic, as is the Nav (but screen is a little bright at night). Road noise is high, but I think a change of tires will help that.

love it
By Jim on 03/30/10 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall great road trip and driving vehicle, nice for clients, understated elegance. Comfortable for adults and kids (dvd package) as well. Great sound system

Another happy customer
By GeorgiaSenior on 03/02/10 06:56 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned the M35 since it was new (almost 3 years). Recently, a couple who each drive Mercedes E models rode in the back seat, said they loved it and asked how much one cost - as if they were interested in buying one. The car has been flawless. It had some road noise, but I changed the factory tires (Goodyear) to Michelins and the noise went away.

Satisfied
By Hanne on 02/04/10 17:43 PM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was 71 years when I bought a 2007 Infiniti with 31,640 mi.last year 2009.I didn't mind the mileage since the car was driven in and had it's 30,000 mile check.I test drive a 35G and this car and loved the handling and seating of the M35 with all the luxury features,lane alert,rear view, Bose sound and accelleration.The car made great mileage on the highway from CA to CO and in the Rocky Mountains. I love the pearl color and the white seats.

Many quality issues
By David on 01/29/10 09:24 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this car new and 2.5 years and 25K miles in many quality issues have popped up. The "genuine" rosewood veneer on the interior of both front doors peeled off due to faulty adhesive and needed to be replaced around 15K miles. The left rear shock developed a horrible rattle at about 12K miles. The dealer just isolated the issue and will replace the shock, but Infiniti will only pay for the replacement of the faulty shock, not both rear shocks. This is the equivalent of replacing one tire. This car has had more trips to the service dept. in 25K miles then my previous BMW and Saab had in a combined 100K miles. I would not buy another Infiniti.

Not bad at all
By gato1 on 10/28/09 08:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far the car is great, love the navigation and the voice commands. My bluetooth is flawless and clear. The high intensity lights are amazing, very comfy ride with a 3.5 v6 backing you up when you need it. It could be a little more sporty, like the G35 but over all you will turn heads inside and outside the car. So far I am not trilled with the dealers service, I had an acura and I was treated like royalty. Infiniti seems to fight you on every issue and I found most representatives rude (except my sales guy). The M35 is a great value for the money you pay. Psx2 no ipod connection!! Grrrrrr.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.