Used 2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 91 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

211k and running excellent
By Greg P.

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm an outside sales guy in the electronics industry, I've owned many cars, Ford, Chrysler, GM. I drive my cars to the end of their repair life, meaning to a major failure usually it's the transmission. I've never had engine blow, but every American car I've owned had it's transmission fail well under 200k, most around 125k - 150k, not bad but this Infiniti continues to amaze me, no major repairs due to wear. I did replace a CV joint but only because the boot was torn probably kicked up on the road.

The navigation algorithms are not so great, it's ok in a pinch, my phone is better. I would buy this car again, or the M37 with low mileage, it will just go forever!

253,154 Miles on her and still going strong
By Greg Anderson

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car new and now my youngest daughter is ready to start driving. Except looking like a dad's kind of car show wants her. I have never had any issues with this car. It has been a pleasure to have for all these years. It now is worth way more to me than if I wanted to sell it or trade it in. I would own this car again and again after that. I wish that Americans would build this quality of a car.

Sporty Drive
By oldmarine5

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new and now have 23000 miles on car.
Very powerful and fun to drive.
Atractive interior.
No mechanical problems.
I would recommend this car.

Just what I wanted
By bugsy69

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Infiniti (3 G's previously), and I couldn't be happier. Bought this '07 with 32k miles about two montha ago and it looks and drives like new. Loved my G's, but they were just a little on the small side for me. I'm a bigger guy (6' 225 lb) and this car fits me like a glove
Made the mistake of buying low mileage, used BMW-won't do that again! This vehicle is exactly what I wanted: performance, handling, styling, comfort and (hopefully) great reliability.

Gutsy engine. Ergonomics. Quality of fit & finish.

62,000 mile review, NC owner
By obx2003

2007 Infiniti M35 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

gutsy engine, handles like a roadster

scrap the 45 profile tires and go with more comfort, improve the NAV system ease of use, my $100 Garmin is easier to use