2007 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
Sporty Drive
By oldmarine5 on 05/29/13 14:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new and now have 18,000 miles on car. Very powerful and fun to drive. Atractive interior. No mechanical problems. I would recommend this car.

Just what I wanted
By bugsy69 on 10/20/12 02:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Infiniti (3 G's previously), and I couldn't be happier. Bought this '07 with 32k miles about two montha ago and it looks and drives like new. Loved my G's, but they were just a little on the small side for me. I'm a bigger guy (6' 225 lb) and this car fits me like a glove Made the mistake of buying low mileage, used BMW-won't do that again! This vehicle is exactly what I wanted: performance, handling, styling, comfort and (hopefully) great reliability.

62,000 mile review, NC owner
By obx2003 on 09/19/12 17:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

One year and still ticking
By on 05/27/12 18:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an Infinity 39 month lease turn in. The car was a 09-07 build and I bought her on 04/22/11 with 16.812 miles. The car is a beast, I enjoy every second of driving her.

Wow
By barrysk1 on 07/31/11 05:34 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

$29k and I got mine with 30k mies) @ Carmax, very favorable experience. Replaced badly worn Goodyears with Hankook's and WOW, what a difference. No more road noise and the handling is only outperformed by phenomenal ride comfort. Perfect balance of luxury and sportiness, comfort and performance. I am completely ecstatic.The level of service from local Infiniti dealer is EXCELLENT too. They treat me as though I bought the car from them. I am so thrilled with everything about this car and the dealers service BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN. Without question I will buy another Infiniti, perhaps the 2011 M hybrid.

Japanese BMW.
By egpinaz on 05/12/11 14:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a monster. I bought a lease turn in with 16.8 K miles, non smoker car build in 09-07. I'm not too crazy about all the electronic doo dahs but have learned to get used to them. When you step on the gas this car really moves. Many of the reviewers have said the handling improves with Michelins. I put new Michelins on her today, and wow what a difference. Great car, great value. Next car is definitely going to be an Infiniti. My last car was a Japanese made Acura and I was very satisfied with her.

Great car
By JMK on 07/17/10 17:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this one used after a lot of research. The performance, handling and ride have all be excellent. I've been disappointed by the fuel mileage though, and the dash styling is looking a bit aged now. Backup camera is fantastic, as is the Nav (but screen is a little bright at night). Road noise is high, but I think a change of tires will help that.

Big Disappointment - I'm ready to trade!
By Buz Wierick on 05/18/10 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this car for the power, refinement, performance and styling. My complaint is with none of those. It's a beautiful and powerful car, BUT I have been very disappointed in the ride quality and fuel mileage. The stiff suspension and low profile tires beat you to death on the highway. It is not a comfortable car to take on long road trips. When we have to drive any distance we drive my Honda Ridgeline. It has a smoother and more comfortable ride by far. For the money, I expected a lot more than what we got.

love it
By Jim on 03/30/10 10:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall great road trip and driving vehicle, nice for clients, understated elegance. Comfortable for adults and kids (dvd package) as well. Great sound system

Another happy customer
By GeorgiaSenior on 03/02/10 06:56 AM (PST)

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned the M35 since it was new (almost 3 years). Recently, a couple who each drive Mercedes E models rode in the back seat, said they loved it and asked how much one cost - as if they were interested in buying one. The car has been flawless. It had some road noise, but I changed the factory tires (Goodyear) to Michelins and the noise went away.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.