Used 2007 Infiniti M35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Infiniti M35

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Sporty Drive
By oldmarine5

2007 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new and now have 18,000 miles on car. Very powerful and fun to drive. Atractive interior. No mechanical problems. I would recommend this car.

Favorite Features

Power. Back-up camera. Interior fit and finish.

Suggested Improvements

Poor MPG. Too much engine noise until you reach cruising speed.

Just what I wanted
By bugsy69

2007 Infiniti M35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fourth Infiniti (3 G's previously), and I couldn't be happier. Bought this '07 with 32k miles about two montha ago and it looks and drives like new. Loved my G's, but they were just a little on the small side for me. I'm a bigger guy (6' 225 lb) and this car fits me like a glove Made the mistake of buying low mileage, used BMW-won't do that again! This vehicle is exactly what I wanted: performance, handling, styling, comfort and (hopefully) great reliability.

Favorite Features

Gutsy engine. Ergonomics. Quality of fit & finish.

62,000 mile review, NC owner
By obx2003

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

2007 M35 base bought new in 02/2008 as a leftover. Now have 62,000 miles. Overall it has been a very satisfying, reliable and fun to drive car. Unlike others here who complain about gas mileage, I have averaged 22.8 mpg on REGULAR unleaded in mixed driving since the car had 1,000 miles on the odometer. My complaint is road noise and tires. Replaced the Goodyear RSA's at 41,000 when the noise got unbearable. Now with Cooper Zeons and another 21,000 the noise is back in spades. Likely will switch to Michelin MXVs. Only warranty issue has been replacing the 4 wooden door trims. Still have not replaced brake pads. Oil changes & filter changes only. Car uses no oil--a real driver's motor.

Favorite Features

gutsy engine, handles like a roadster

Suggested Improvements

scrap the 45 profile tires and go with more comfort, improve the NAV system ease of use, my $100 Garmin is easier to use

One year and still ticking
By

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an Infinity 39 month lease turn in. The car was a 09-07 build and I bought her on 04/22/11 with 16.812 miles. The car is a beast, I enjoy every second of driving her.

Wow
By barrysk1

2007 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

$29k and I got mine with 30k mies) @ Carmax, very favorable experience. Replaced badly worn Goodyears with Hankook's and WOW, what a difference. No more road noise and the handling is only outperformed by phenomenal ride comfort. Perfect balance of luxury and sportiness, comfort and performance. I am completely ecstatic.The level of service from local Infiniti dealer is EXCELLENT too. They treat me as though I bought the car from them. I am so thrilled with everything about this car and the dealers service BEST CAR I'VE EVER DRIVEN. Without question I will buy another Infiniti, perhaps the 2011 M hybrid.