Used 2006 Infiniti M35 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M35 model:

Awesome Value for a Luxury Car
By srichter

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased the M for 3 yrs and it has been a flat out great car, The positives have been many. Great acceleration, great handling, incredibly fun to drive. I compared it with Acura, Audi and it was more affordable and more fun! Infiniti has been great on service and overall customer service but I have found their prices to be excessive. The only cons I have experienced have been with the bluetooth. The reception on both ends in so poor, it's not worth using.

Favorite Features

Adaptive cruise control, overall navigation, quality build, premium audio and surround sound, back seat roominess.

Suggested Improvements

The iPod is through the AV input in rear which came apart on me, the battery went dead on me with no apparent reason, the bluetooth phone is completely unusable, the Nav voice command can be touchy.

Electrical gremlins
By Gremlins

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A wonderful car except I have had 4 experiences with electrical gremlins. The lights have come on during rain storms & refuse to go off! Somewhere water is getting to a computer & the dealership cannot fix the problem. My experience with Infiniti roadside is not to be in a hurry. A minimum of an hour wait for just simple jump. Ready to go back to the German cars again!!

Favorite Features

Interior, seats & fit

Suggested Improvements

Better door locking system. Improve Infinity roadside service & do something with the battery draining down for no apparent reason!

Great Ride
By Ross A

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My M35 was one of the most fun cars to drive that I have ever owned. Plenty of power and very quite. I never had a single problem with my M35. Just did the normal services and put fuel in it. To me, the best cars are the ones that never have to go to the shop except for servicing.

Favorite Features

The intelligent cruise control was one of my favorites. You just set the laser driven cruise to the distance that you want to stay from the car ahead and the car does the rest.

Suggested Improvements

Can't think of any. This is a great car!

Worst $54k car on the market
By 4-time Infinitiowner

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The voice navigations system does not work thus you are unable to use the navigation system unless you are parked. The voice system can nopt even recognize basis roads such as "Piedmont Road". The dealer says it just works poorly they could not even get the car to recognize the same words. The gas mileage on highway is 19 miles per gallon which is the worst in class. The Sport model rides rough. With so many cars in this class I would not recommend this vehicle and most certainly do not spend the money on the navigation system.

Suggested Improvements

Navigations is worst in class. Gas mileage is horrible for a six cylinder Customer Service after the sale has been terrible.

Near Perfect Car
By Matt

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car for the money. It has most features except for power folding mirrors and rear sunshade (both of which my Audi had). It's a near perfect blend of size, performance and handling. I keep looking at cars for when my lease expires, but unless a new car comes out for '09, I'll be leasing a new one or buying this one. In my opinion, there is no car that that balances perfomance and features like the M.

Favorite Features

Overall size, seat comfort, interior design and quality, AWD, ride, handling, back-up camera, tire pressure monitor.

Suggested Improvements

Power folding exterior mirrors, power rear sunshade, heated rear seats, more torque, better fuel economy, stereo should go louder, nav should be a touch screen.