2006 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
Best car i have ever owned!!!
By LABOOKER on 12/14/06 08:19 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely love this car! My husband bought it for me for my 30th birthday and it was the best gift ever! I went from an Infiniti QX56 to this car. I was a little nervous about how I was going to squeeze two big bulky car seats in the back seat. They fit perfectly! My two girls, ages 1 and 2, and I could not have a better car! I feel so safe and comfortable in the car...not to mention I don't look like the typical minivan mommy :) I have always owned an Infiniti, 15 years, and this is by far my favorite one!! This car is an attention getter The head lights took a little while to get used to because they turn

Great Car With Bad Original Equip Tires
By fb001 on 12/11/06 17:29 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have the M35 Sport. We love the car, great driving experience, high level of comfort and plenty of features. However, after 14 months the tires are worn out completely. Beware of the Bridgestone tires. Also, my experience with Infiniti service was not good. I found them to be overpriced. Most of the inspections that Infiniti charges for in their service plan are provided free by GMC for my Yukon. Stay away from Infiniti service!

Better than TL
By McTavish on 11/29/06 21:50 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Quieter and way more refined than the TL. More comfortable than BMW 5. Roomier than the E class.

Good Performance - quality is not there
By GR on 11/20/06 08:23 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my car for over a year now and the first year was great but now I am experience some quality problems. The rear brakes needed to be totally replaced with only 20,000 miles. Having some electrical problems as well. Passenger side power mirror not working, one power window not working and some of the dashboard lights intermittently come off and on.

Nice car, lousy service
By Barry Bienen on 10/20/06 08:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful design. Ride and handling couldn't be any better. Car rides and handles like a little limousine. The features are bountiful and useful if only they worked. The nicest feature, the blue tooth phone went from virtually unusable due to an echo to not working at all. Had massive fight with dealer service who says it is supposed to be this way. No sense in having it if it does not work. Loaner car was filthy and our car returned unfixed with grease stains on driver's seat and center console.

michaels car
By mike897 on 10/16/06 08:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

gas the biggggggist loser. 18-20 road on speed control (75) western states. tech package, made only for straight interstates.. sun in the AM knocks out the speed control, going east (bright). thanks michael

Fun with M35x
By Bruce W. Romick on 10/07/06 07:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since the date of purchase, this car has had NO problems. Everything has worked as advertised, and no unexpected bad surprises have occurred. I have owned many high performance luxury cars including several Porsches, Mercedes, Lexus, and other Infinitis. This one is really fun to drive, reasonably economical to operate, and is a high tech heaven. Indeed, if I had to find a complaint, it would be that the technology is a little over my head. I still have not completely figured out how to take advantage of all the high tech features. Nonetheless, after 6 months of ownership, the car still has a few fun and entertaining secrets and surprises. Ownership has been a pleasure.

Best car I have ever owned!!
By SAHMOCHA on 10/02/06 14:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What a joy to climb inside this car! It makes me smile everytime I get inside. I had originally planned on getting the FX, but walked past this car on the lot and had to have it! I purchased a corporate driven vehicle that had not been previously titled. I got such a deal on this car! I have owned many cars and this is far and away the best one ever! If you want a new car you need to at least give this one a test drive first! This is my first Infiniti, but will not be my last!

Best performance/luxury sedan ever!
By Nickie on 09/25/06 20:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is the best car I've ever drive, in term of performance, comfort and fun to drive. The more you drive this car the more you will fall in love with it. From time to time, I felt as it understood my feeling. This is a very smart car, I'll guarantee that it will move you in a way that you never had experienced before. You will enjoy every minute of it. You can have all the luxury, performance and gagets in a car, but the most important thing is safety. I felt free and secure driving my new born baby around. I've this for nine month and still enjoy every minute of it. Don't take my word for it, go test drive for yourself. Enjoy!

Best Infiniti ever
By kasy on 09/25/06 09:02 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

by far, best car I ever leased-- comfortable-- exterior noise level is nonexistent inside car -- voice controls (especially navigation) are EXCELLENT-- all controls at hands length--- acceleration is second to none--- optional manual transmission is a blast-

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.