2006 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
M35 - The True Value Sport Sedan
By Jeff C on 07/08/07 14:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2003 M45 with very poor reliability for an early build M35 (May 2005). This has been the best sedan I have owned! It combines spirited performance from the 3.5 V-6, great handling due to the sport package and incredible interior amenities and comfort. BMW owners marvel at how spacious is the interior. Maintenance has been routine and operating expenses fairly low. Only annoyance is the inadequate seat belt clearance with the sport seats requiring alot of effort to buckle up! Gas mileage could be better at 18.8 miles per gallon mixed hwy/city.

Love it
By hbkid on 06/22/07 15:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The M35 is the best car I have driven. It handles well and has nice pick up. I prefer how the European sedans shift as the M35 is a little more sporty. Also, it is a little difficult to discover all of the technical options because there are so many. All in all, I have really enjoyed my M35 over the last year and a half. Would highly recommend this vehicle.

First Luxury Car - Great Choice
By DW on 05/12/07 09:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a lot of cars before settling on a M35x. The primary factors were performance, bluetooth, and enough room for my 6'5" 240 lb frame. The V6 sounds great and does move the car, but it doesn't feel like the stated 6.1s 0-60 time. Gearing is very tall and there is little grunt in the higher gears. This hurts mpg as well, 17/22 in moderate driving. The car looks great both inside and out. Watched people look it over in parking lots and had people walk up to me and ask about it. Personal comfort is excellent. Drove 900 miles in one shot over Christmas and did not feel sore until hour 12. Interior is very ergonomic.

The best Infiniti on the market today!
By hal stuhl on 05/11/07 07:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is outstanding! The beauty and speed of this machine are simply breathtaking. I love driving fast it this car because it gets me there even faster than any other car that I have previously owned. Great car! Very luxurious.

Great car.
By Mike on 03/14/07 14:59 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This has been a great vehicle. Always positive response from passersby. I have had several BMWs and would not put this in the same class for torque but drives as good as much higher priced vehicles.

Beautiful car but gas "hog"
By LG on 02/28/07 12:51 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I use the car commuting back and forth to work every day and we have used it for long-distance driving. I love the car, I just have found it to be a little too big for me as I have been used to driving Acuras in the past. The ride is smooth and comfortable, the navigation system is great (although it failed and had to be completely replaced already) and it seems to ride well in the snow. Overall, a very satisfying driving experience...

Nice, but No Luxury Car
By twoaxes on 02/20/07 12:56 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Before I bought this car I owned a BMW 530i. I test drove the Audi A6, BMW 5, Infiniti M35x then bought the M35x. I would have taken the Audi but the car seemed very underpowered when I test drove it. The M35x is a nice car and its about $10,000 cheaper than a comparably equipped BMW. However, it is a noisy and bumpy ride for a luxury car. And the gas mileage is not great but it is all wheel drive so I don't have great expectations. It is a good value for the price but unless they fix the road noise my next car will be a BMW or Mercedes.

Fantastic car
By HOLDER OF M on 01/11/07 00:12 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I first walked into the bmw dealership looking for a 5 series. After being disappointed that bmws don't have much design unless you spend 80 grand i thought about special ordering one black on black with anthracite wood because of the fact that i hate wood grain. I then heard about the new m35 coming out and had to rush to go see it. I drove over to the infiniti dealership, found a black on black sport m35 with aluminum trim and fell in love. I have owned my car for 2 years now and i don't regret my decision at all. This is the best thing i have ever invested in and if you are looking for a great car this is the one.

Solid
By CMcNary on 01/01/07 01:20 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My experience with this car has been outstanding although it is still quite new. Great dealer service; no issues with mechanics or electronics so far; all the performance I need; outstanding comfort. Living with snow, the AWD with snow feature has been a real eyeopener and I will not drive another car without it.

No regrets
By dj2oo1 on 12/29/06 13:12 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car! Researched and drove virtually every other comparably priced sedan. Best combination of ride, technology and reliability. Price was a bonus. Have owned BMW and find the driving experience comparable, technology and reliability is top notch and beyond the German cars. Styling is a bland compared to others (Audi). Initially, I thought interior was busy but quickly found out it is very logically laid out. Have tried to like i-drive and mmi but just doesn't make sense to me... Overall, great execution. Sum is greater than parts!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.