2006 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
Awesome Value for a Luxury Car
By srichter on 09/28/08 22:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I leased the M for 3 yrs and it has been a flat out great car, The positives have been many. Great acceleration, great handling, incredibly fun to drive. I compared it with Acura, Audi and it was more affordable and more fun! Infiniti has been great on service and overall customer service but I have found their prices to be excessive. The only cons I have experienced have been with the bluetooth. The reception on both ends in so poor, it's not worth using.

Electrical gremlins
By Gremlins on 07/23/08 19:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A wonderful car except I have had 4 experiences with electrical gremlins. The lights have come on during rain storms & refuse to go off! Somewhere water is getting to a computer & the dealership cannot fix the problem. My experience with Infiniti roadside is not to be in a hurry. A minimum of an hour wait for just simple jump. Ready to go back to the German cars again!!

Great Ride
By Ross A on 07/15/08 13:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My M35 was one of the most fun cars to drive that I have ever owned. Plenty of power and very quite. I never had a single problem with my M35. Just did the normal services and put fuel in it. To me, the best cars are the ones that never have to go to the shop except for servicing.

Worst $54k car on the market
By 4-time Infinitiowner on 06/02/08 13:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The voice navigations system does not work thus you are unable to use the navigation system unless you are parked. The voice system can nopt even recognize basis roads such as "Piedmont Road". The dealer says it just works poorly they could not even get the car to recognize the same words. The gas mileage on highway is 19 miles per gallon which is the worst in class. The Sport model rides rough. With so many cars in this class I would not recommend this vehicle and most certainly do not spend the money on the navigation system.

Near Perfect Car
By Matt on 03/31/08 12:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car for the money. It has most features except for power folding mirrors and rear sunshade (both of which my Audi had). It's a near perfect blend of size, performance and handling. I keep looking at cars for when my lease expires, but unless a new car comes out for '09, I'll be leasing a new one or buying this one. In my opinion, there is no car that that balances perfomance and features like the M.

Great car but.......
By bfan on 03/09/08 08:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Beautiful vehicle with a lovely ride. Now my wife wants it. She wouldn't touch our 740il but loves this ride. Loaded with features, tires now goodyear eagles, spare does not have ability to monitor tire pressure, causes alarms to go off while driving. Stereo is great, info centre amazing but the nav will not work when a destination is input, keeps resetting every 15 secs. Dealership won't fix, 105,000 km puts it out of warranty. Lane drift feature awesome as is cruise control which slows car down if you get too close to car in front. Have lots of snow lately, 12" overnight but awd keeps car moving safely on unplowed roads. Car is not yet 2 years old why won't dealer fix nav?

Great Car
By mpbross on 02/02/08 12:06 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have driven BMWs for years, wanted something that had great performance (power, speed, agility) as well as style and comfort, for less than a BMW or Mercedes. Was wanting a Q45 but they aren't in production so I got the M35 and I love it. It is great fun to drive, very responsive & aerodynamic. It is very roomy for clients and a husband who is 6'3". Love the sport package look and feel. I've only had two issues with the car: 1) already have had to have rust spots from paint chips on body fixed (due to rocks thrown up on highway) and to me it seems the BMW body/paint stood up better and 2) needed a new battery because one cell went out.

Great Car
By Mark L. on 10/15/07 12:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. I had a G35 and an I30. All the Infinitis that I've owned have been super. Nissan has improved the line vastly. The only negative, the weatherstripping around both front doors have worn through.

Love This Car
By ace5720 on 09/29/07 12:14 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I own the 2006 M35X with the Technology Package. It is a terrific car and lots of fun to drive. The ride is smooth and quiet. The M35 has amazing power for a 3.5L engine, and has every bell and whistle you could ask for (except an interfaced iPod). Being 6-6, I am particularly impressed with roominess - plenty of headroom and leg room. The surround sound is fantastic, the keyless entry/start is great fun, and the Bluetooth works flawlessly with my iPhone. The only negatives I would mention are the headlights (narrow lighting area at night), middling gas mileage, and the lack of an iPod interface. (BTW, you can play the iPod via the rear L/R inputs.) The M35 is my favorite car ever!

Great Car
By L. Morgenstern on 09/27/07 20:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Great interior. Excellent performance. In car "bluetooth" and navigation work very well. Overall could not be more pleased after two years.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.