2006 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
1 Great Car
By Westlake Ed on 04/09/05 00:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Infiniti. Very strong performance. Ride is smooth, but more road feel in the sport model. Interior is very comfortable, but not plush. Voice recoginition system is easy to use and great with a bluetooth phone. Rear camera takes a little getting used to, but works very well. Fit and finish is first rate, and 19" wheels are beautiful in chrome. Dealer discounted MSRP slightly, but that is expected on a new model. Mileage is not good, but a 280HP power plant is expected to use quite a bit of fuel. Really like this car so far.

Love this car
By Dan S on 04/06/05 21:22 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had the car a week. So far its great! Power, fun to drive, easy to use nav and other goodies. Roomy interior, great radio/CD (tech package). Great lease rates! So far the best car I've owned (leased) in the last 28 years I've been driving

My M
By Tom Abrahamson on 04/03/05 20:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The driving experience of the M35 sport will sell you this car. I test drove BMW530/545, Audi A6, Cadilac CTX, Lincoln LS. After the initial thrill of driving the M35, I have had the car for a month and a half and still love to get behind the wheel. I believe this to be the best car in its class, and the best value in its class. Infiniti seemed to provide more options for your dollar than the other vehicles. If you love gadgets this car has them without sacrifincing the real car underneath.

You'll want this car
By speters57 on 03/22/05 07:57 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned many cars in my life, but this one stands out from the rest. It has everything you could ever want, and more. The price is reasonable as well, compared to some other cars in its class, and the standard features are awesome. If you're looking for a car in the Acura RL, BMW 5 series, Cadillac STS, Lexus GS, you owe it to yourself to drive this car too. If you're like me, you'll be impressed and maybe even buy one.

The Best!
By M35x is GREAT on 03/20/05 14:33 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is great!!. Infiniti really made themselves #1. This car is absolutely amazing!! For such a big engine and AWD, the gas milage is still great. I get 19 miles to the gallon city and 25 hwy. People always turn their heads when I drive by. I have gotten such good feedback on my M35x. The interior is very confortable,and luxurious! My kids have so much room in the back, and they love the DVD player. The car fits me and my family so well we never want to give it up!

bmw drive/lexus luxury
By bg on 03/19/05 22:56 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned2- MB, 3-bmw's, 3-lexus', went out to purchase new car last week and M wasn't even considered at first. Decided to give it a chance and fell in love. Wanted AWD, so 6 cyl was only option. With Journey package and nav as the extras. Similiar MB and BMW were 8-10K more. Lexus was softer ride. Acura couldn't compete with the handling of this car. Audi was closest in price and amenities. Never thought I would buy an infiniti because of resale value in past. I know that the G and FX have improved I hope that the M does as well. Only have 400 miles on car and am very happy so far. With 18" tires it soaks up the bumps fairly well. Will try to lower tire pressure to see if it softens ride

Hard to beat!
By sjpeters on 03/14/05 11:56 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove a lot of cars before I ended up on this one. I owned a Cadillac CTS, I drove a Mercedes E500, Acura RL, TL, Cadillac STS, and looked at the Lexus and BMW. The M35 blew me away. Not only can it handle it's own from a pure driving experience, but economically it can't be touched. You owe it to yourself to drive one if your in the market.

Awesone
By EV on 03/09/05 11:21 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After test driving the BMW 5 series and the Lexus GS300, this car won hands down. The ride features, although some what high tech, are outstanding. I have only had the vehicle for 5 days and could not be more plesed. Best decision I have made for some time

M35
By Steve on 03/09/05 02:26 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A solid, quiet, and heavy sports car in a sedan shell, with excellent handling, but a firm ride. The precision steering and superb handling makes it particularly fun to drive. The six is deceptively powerful and performs like an eight; in fact, more powerful than many eights. Gear shifts are imperceptible. The air conditioning is adequate, but seems underpowered, and not on par with the 2006 Lexus GS 300. Bought the base model M35; options are expensive and just a few will add up fast. Drove the new Lexus ES 300 before deciding on the M35. The Lexus has a somewhat more luxurious interior and softer ride, but the handling characteristics are far inferior to the M35.

Eye opener
By Tom on 03/05/05 01:26 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I drove and considered a group in this catagory including BMW 5, Audi A6, Cadillac CTS, Lexus GS300. All were the 6 cylander versions. The Cadillac was out immediately, poor interior and performance during the test drive. The Audi, BMW, and Lexus all drove and preformed in a similiar fasion. I especially liked the interior of the Audi A6. The overall package, including absolute fun to drive, technology, and "bells and whistles for the dollar" went hands down to the Infiniti. I am a previous BMW 535 owner and present '04, Z4 owner, and now an Infiniti M35 owner and lovin it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.