2006 Infiniti M35 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M35 model:
The REAL 4 Door Sports Car
By Steve C on 07/27/09 08:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After comparing the E350, 530 and GS 300, the Infiniti soared over all challengers. Reliability, performance, features, etc. Drove the base model first, ended up buying the Sport. This M is a sports car by every definition. Quick, responsive & confident. I took a freeway on ramp cloverleaf @ 50 and the 245/40/19's didn't even chirp. Nissan needs to share its TM'd 4DSC title with its cousin! The road noise and feel are detractors if you expect or desire a smooth and quiet ride, and maybe I will tire of the firmness and noise. All I know is that now I drive it every chance I get, even though I bought it for my wife! More than ample room in the front and rear seats along with the trunk.

M35 reliability
By aseetpatel on 07/26/09 09:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is solid, I just finished 4 years with it and am heading into year 5. I saw a couple posts regarding a rattle - I had it too and just figured out last year that it was the intermittent wiper speed turn handle. I also had trouble with the hands free phone and the dealer put in the same mic that the newer ones have and it works ok. Having gone thru a wide variety of cars (2 acuras, 1 BMW, 1 Lexus, 1 Cadillac, 1 olds Aurora) I have to say this by far has been my best experience.

Most car for your buck
By Will on 06/26/09 11:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I spent months looking for my next luxury sedan, but I fell in love with the M35 as soon as I saw it. Sleek, not flashy exterior complements a roomy, comfy interior loaded with technology. Sound system is awesome (14 bose speakers), and 6 cd player plays data cds too, very useful. Nav sytem, dvd player, push start ignition, heated/cooled seats, the list goes on. The backup cam is the best on the market right now. The 280hp provides plenty of kick, and the AWD and snow mode features truly shine in the snowy New England weather I live with. Overall a very smooth ride, and very fun. Low maintenance, but Infiniti service is somewhat expensive. Absolutely the best car for the amount I spent.

A long-term Best Buy: '06 M35
By Jeff C on 05/27/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best sedan I have ever owned. It handles well, is fun to drive and is very reliable. One minor recall item. Dealer service has been competent if not a bit pricey. I have thought about trading it in annually and always come back to the same conclusion: 'this is just a great car!' Look for reasonable miles, 1 owner and dealer serviced. Ask to see the maintenance book or other evidence of a well cared for vehicle.

I own 2 M35X AWD and love them
By David on 03/31/09 14:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2 of these and can't imagine why I had a BMW before. I love the rear camera, voice activated nav and phone, heated and cooled seats. The service bills are less than half of what I paid on my last BMW once the BMW service plan ended. The AWD is great in the mountains and light snow. After owning 8 Lexus cars and SUV's I didn't think I would switch, but I like this better than the GS AWD sedan.

Beautiful Vehicle
By MReddick on 02/25/09 05:39 AM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wasn't even considering an Infiniti at all until my husband forced me to test drive the M. My heart was set on a Mercedes e-class but it did not compare to the M at all. It was love at first sight, it seemed when I sat in the drivers' seat it hugged me. The features are endless, the appearance is flawless. This flagship is the envy on the road.

Reliable car, packed with great features
By Jimmy on 01/23/09 21:15 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this car brand new years ago and it's been a great car so far. When shopping for this car we compared it to the bmw 5 series and the lexus gs. This car has more features, more space, and lower cost. We wanted to stay below 50k, but have navigation, rear view camera, push button start, HID lights, and ventilated memory seats. This car was the best deal and we don't feel we sacrificed on looks or design. The interior is smart and the exterior looks sharp. The V6 sounds great when you floor it. So far, 73k, the car hasn't had any issues, however, the Infiniti maintenance is expensive.

The car you love to hate.
By Waltersbuy on 11/27/08 18:31 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love all the technology in this car. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The back up camera is so helpful and the push button start is very convenient. Car has a lot of power and gets going really fast! I have had many problems with the glove box rattling. Took it into the dealer and they replaced the glove box but it hangs a little on the left side. Brakes are HORRIBLE on the M35 sport. Had to replace all the brakes at 19,000 miles. If put on any other tires besides the OEM ones, then the car rides like crap, shaking on the freeway and all.

Awesome M
By Tomas on 11/10/08 14:38 PM (PST)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car. It has style without the snobbery. I love the understated elegance of the car. It has a bit more road noise that some of its peers in this class but overall its an excellent.

Hard to find a negative
By bgregory on 10/29/08 17:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Infiniti M35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great car. When I bought this car I drove all other cars in its class. Now after 2 years I am very happy with my decision. Still get strangers complimenting the car. I drive it pretty hard and am averaging 18.5 mpg. I prefer to drive her as she was intended, and it is fun to drive. The fit and finish is still perfect after 28,000 miles. The interior design is very comfortable from a drivers perspective. Good trunk space. Holds 4 sets of golf clubs. Mine has 14 speaker sound system. Awesome! Negative? microphone for phone sounded poor. Infiniti has a fix and did it for free. I am told it sounds great. Intelligent cruise control is very nice but does not like the rain. I live in Seattle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.