1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (5 reviews )
The best car I've ever owned
By Lindsay on 04/10/05 12:30 PM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I've ever owned. Even though it's kinda old, it's VERY reliable. I haven't had anything major go wrong with the car. I think it's a very good quality car and the Nissan engine in it will probably last at least another 10 years, if it's well maintained. The only problem I do have with it is that it's a little small for my 6'8" boyfriend to drive, but perfect for me at 5'0". When I got it, it had 82,000 miles on it and it now has 91,000 and it's still going strong!

My M30 is Great!
By wenly on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I've had my M30 for 12 years and the only thing I've ever had to replace was the starter one time. This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Its very easy to work on and the build quality is better than most cars made today. In contrast my 1990 Acura Legend Coupe looked great but had so many problems I sold it to get the Infiniti. All the Acura's I've owned have had problems whereas the Infiniti's I've had have been almost trouble free. I now own three Infiniti's and won't buy an

Who gave this an 8?
By lkdjoei on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Transmission problems twice! Great engine though. Basically a glorified Maxima. Would have never purchased had known about the tranny woes.

A Driver's Dream
By Adam Murray on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am frugal. I love fun cars. I sell cars professionally. This car has given me more than I could get from spending 3x the amount I paid.

Infiniti M30 - a classic
By Terri on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am sorry Infinity stopped making this model. It handles like a dream, and it style is far superior to the newer models Infiniti makes. The only consistent problem has been the electrical system.