Used 1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Infiniti M30 - Consumer Reviews

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (5 reviews )

The best car I've ever owned
By Lindsay

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I've ever owned. Even though it's kinda old, it's VERY reliable. I haven't had anything major go wrong with the car. I think it's a very good quality car and the Nissan engine in it will probably last at least another 10 years, if it's well maintained. The only problem I do have with it is that it's a little small for my 6'8" boyfriend to drive, but perfect for me at 5'0". When I got it, it had 82,000 miles on it and it now has 91,000 and it's still going strong!

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the Bose speakers, the body design, and the leather seats.

Suggested Improvements

More room in the back seat, and the front seat for that matter...If you're over 5'7", I think you'd probably be a little smooshed. Oh, and it'd be nice if parts were cheaper and more easy to get at any parts store.

My M30 is Great!
By wenly

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I've had my M30 for 12 years and the only thing I've ever had to replace was the starter one time. This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Its very easy to work on and the build quality is better than most cars made today. In contrast my 1990 Acura Legend Coupe looked great but had so many problems I sold it to get the Infiniti. All the Acura's I've owned have had problems whereas the Infiniti's I've had have been almost trouble free. I now own three Infiniti's and won't buy an

Favorite Features

Drives excellent, very good power and gas mileage, Bose Audio sounds great, car is extremely reliabl

Suggested Improvements

I think Infiniti should update the styling of the M30 and start manufacturing it again. All in all this is a wonderful c

Who gave this an 8?
By lkdjoei

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

Transmission problems twice! Great engine though. Basically a glorified Maxima. Would have never purchased had known about the tranny woes.

A Driver's Dream
By Adam Murray

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am frugal. I love fun cars. I sell cars professionally. This car has given me more than I could get from spending 3x the amount I paid.

Favorite Features

High quality leather Rear wheel drive Famous V6 engine

Infiniti M30 - a classic
By Terri

1991 Infiniti M30 Coupe 2dr Coupe

I am sorry Infinity stopped making this model. It handles like a dream, and it style is far superior to the newer models Infiniti makes. The only consistent problem has been the electrical system.

Favorite Features

true sports-car feel