1991 Infiniti M30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M30 model:
Incredibly great car!
By boboboski on 05/27/14 20:26 PM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

I bought this car new and will keep it till I pass on. I have 14 cars in my stables and besides my 67 Shelby Fastback, this is the one I take to the most car shows. She gets as much attention as my Shelby and has twice the ride. I am a huge fan of older car's, early 50's to late 60's, but when I saw this car on the showroom floor, I had to take it for a spin. I have been spinning ever since. Only 23k on her but a very fun 23k. My daily driver is a 2013 Mustang GT but if I could find another M30 convertable with low miles and not beat up, I would give the Ford to my wife.

convertible
By avillane on 07/31/08 19:23 PM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

I love my car Orig.owner My conv. stopped converting need help Is there anyone out there can fix converting mech.??

The best car I've ever owned
By Lindsay on 04/10/05 12:30 PM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I've ever owned. Even though it's kinda old, it's VERY reliable. I haven't had anything major go wrong with the car. I think it's a very good quality car and the Nissan engine in it will probably last at least another 10 years, if it's well maintained. The only problem I do have with it is that it's a little small for my 6'8" boyfriend to drive, but perfect for me at 5'0". When I got it, it had 82,000 miles on it and it now has 91,000 and it's still going strong!

My M30 is Great!
By wenly on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

I've had my M30 for 12 years and the only thing I've ever had to replace was the starter one time. This has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Its very easy to work on and the build quality is better than most cars made today. In contrast my 1990 Acura Legend Coupe looked great but had so many problems I sold it to get the Infiniti. All the Acura's I've owned have had problems whereas the Infiniti's I've had have been almost trouble free. I now own three Infiniti's and won't buy an

Who gave this an 8?
By lkdjoei on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

Transmission problems twice! Great engine though. Basically a glorified Maxima. Would have never purchased had known about the tranny woes.

convertible like no other
By d Struebing on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

fun to drive, I love the fact that it's rear wheel drive. Drives like a dream.

M30 is a reliable good value
By plaflamm on 10/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

This car is by no means a sports car. It is a luxury car. Though it has a V6 it is underpowered. I really like the car though. Mostly because I love convertibles and I needed something for commuting that would be fine in the winters. I have found this vehicle to be reliable and reasonable on gas (26 mi/gal). The styling is pretty cool inside, where they use real wood veneer around the dash and on the doors and console. It has some nice convenient features also. Some of the cons to the car is repair costs. If you need to bring this car into the dealership, be prepared to pay. So far I have been lucky.

A Driver's Dream
By Adam Murray on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

I am frugal. I love fun cars. I sell cars professionally. This car has given me more than I could get from spending 3x the amount I paid.

Infiniti M30 - a classic
By Terri on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

I am sorry Infinity stopped making this model. It handles like a dream, and it style is far superior to the newer models Infiniti makes. The only consistent problem has been the electrical system.