Used 1991 Infiniti M30 Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific M30 model:

LOVE MY CAR!
By Vicky Thomas

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

She is ONE of the 1st infiniti's to come over here! Limited supply of parts! Give her some love and care and she will serve you well! This car was ORDERED back in 1990! I am only the second person to own this car! I only drive to work and shopping so mileage is low! She needs some work, but what 20+ yer old car doesn't! I have put in many new parts and just finished all 4 brakes.

91 infinity m 30
By Connie Scott

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

Great running car love it but every time it rains hard it will not start for 2 days dose any one know way it's like something gets wet when parked in drive way

Incredibly great car!
By boboboski

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

I bought this car new and will keep it till I pass on.
I have 14 cars in my stables and besides my 67 Shelby Fastback, this is the one I take to the most car shows. She gets as much attention as my Shelby and has twice the ride.
I am a huge fan of older car's, early 50's to late 60's, but when I saw this car on the showroom floor, I had to take it for a spin. I have been spinning ever since. Only 23k on her but a very fun 23k.
My daily driver is a 2013 Mustang GT but if I could find another M30 convertable with low miles and not beat up, I would give the Ford to my wife.

My favorite features are the way she rides and the styling. At the time that I bought her, I was driving around in a Buick GNX. The Buick had the horses but the Infinity had the styling and handling. I still have my Buick but I only drive it twice a year. I get way more looks in my M30 than the GNX. I would never have thought that but then again, the M30 is a very rare car. I live in Dallas-Ft. Worth area and I have only seen 4.

Not a thing. Plenty of HP for it's size and for what kind of car it is. (Pure luxury-sport) Not horrible gas mileage and super easy to work on.

convertible
By avillane

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Convertible

I love my car Orig.owner My conv. stopped converting need help Is there anyone out there can fix converting mech.??

The best car I've ever owned
By Lindsay

1991 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe

This car is the best I've ever owned. Even though it's kinda old, it's VERY reliable. I haven't had anything major go wrong with the car. I think it's a very good quality car and the Nissan engine in it will probably last at least another 10 years, if it's well maintained. The only problem I do have with it is that it's a little small for my 6'8" boyfriend to drive, but perfect for me at 5'0". When I got it, it had 82,000 miles on it and it now has 91,000 and it's still going strong!

My favorite features are the Bose speakers, the body design, and the leather seats.

More room in the back seat, and the front seat for that matter...If you're over 5'7", I think you'd probably be a little smooshed. Oh, and it'd be nice if parts were cheaper and more easy to get at any parts store.