Great luxury sport coupe
By cashnbm626 on
1990 Infiniti M30 2dr Coupe
I just bout my 1990 Infiniti M30 for $1000 (Yes thats right, $1,000). A friend of mine got it at an auction and sold it to me. The car has minimal issues for a 23 year old car. Basic wear n tear to the leather interior, but seat cover work great to cover it. As for performance, I was quite surprised by the responsiveness of the engine. For a V6 it has some pull (I'm used to my 73' Chevelle's V8 so in comparison.... My Infiniti has some pretty good pull). Other than some typical maintenance needed Timing Belt needs to be changed and the tension rod bushings) (the car is sold and has no issues. For around $750 in repairs, it will run like new again. However it runs well as it is!!!!!
Favorite Features
I love the durability of the car. Even tho it needs some tension rod bushings to tighten up the suspension, its still very reliable and will get me where ever I need to go. I recently drove it to Bakersfield from Los Angeles and back with no problems at all. I also like the defining lines in the fame. In an age where a lot of cars have the bubble look its nice to have a car with character. I also like the fact that it has power everything (Sunroof and windows, door locks, ect)
Suggested Improvements
I can only suggest a greater aftermarket for parts as most of the cars parts (Other than engine parts) are all special order from Infiniti as the car was not in production long and parts for it are not in high demand, and are therefore hard to find outside the dealer. Good news is the parts are not very expensive in comparison with some other cars I've had. It just may take a few days to get them once u order them from the dealer. Still a great car tho :-)