2013 Infiniti M 3.7L V6 7-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2013 Infiniti M - Consumer Reviews

M37 Sedan (3.7L V6 7-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific M model:
A great car, but somewhat bipolar
By Chris Enlow on 02/18/15 12:56 PM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I frequently love my M37, when the ECU isn't fighting itself it has excellent grunt and acceleration. However, you never know what car you are going to get when you crank it; sometimes it is torquey head snapping acceleration and other times it is a high revving whiner with artificial turbo lag that you have to kick in the rear end to get going and then takes off like a rocketship. I feel this is all due to the software that controls the car and it just isn't right for reliable, spirited driving. I do hope there will be a software upgrade that makes this car perform in a more consistent manner.

Best Car Ever
By jimd18 on 03/31/14 09:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My wife is driving a G37 which we both love. When my jealousy finally got to be too much I scrapped my SUV for a 2013 M37. My alternatives were the Lexus GS350 and the Audi A6. These are both comfortable and excellent to drive. What pushed the M37 to the top is the comfort, interior room and nearly perfect ergonomics in terms of controls, etc. The car is a blast to drive, has more comfort and sophistication than the G37, but is smoother and quieter on the inside. I've had Lexus, Mercedes and BMW's, but I would easily trade any of them for my M37.

fast and furious
By ooty74 on 02/24/14 02:13 AM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my 2013 M37 sport 5 months ago and have no regrets. The M37 has been recommended by Consumer Reports for the past 3 years as their top luxury car. I looked at the E350, Lexus GS sport and the BMW 5 series but bought the M37 based on it's performance (0-60 in 5 sec), beauty (looks like a Maserati-Jag hybrid w/muscle) and solid reliability (due to it's low repair cost it's recommended as a used car). My car is quick and snarls (I love it) when I speed up to pass someone and I have caught a number of BMW boys giving my M37S a second glance..... You gotta check this car out. You will love it.

Infiniti M37
By rc13 on 01/30/13 18:09 PM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased the M37 after 10 years of Cadillac ownership, my last one the CTS and this car is awesome. I wanted luxury and sporty at the same time and the M is all that and more, I have power when I need it, and economy at other times. This car turns heads. Nothing to envy against other luxury brands.