Used 2013 Infiniti M M37 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M model:

20,000 mi UPDATE
By ooty74

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

After nearly two years of ownership I can still find no fault with this car. It's beautiful, I've had NO mechanical problems and it's a blast to drive. CONSUMER REPORTS was right when they recommended it over the MB E350 and the BMW 5's for 4 straight years. Infiniti got it right when they designed this car. I've gotten so many complements on my car. Everything from "wow"," what a beautiful car, what kind of a car is that?" and "who owns that Infiniti?" and did I mention that Infiniti gave me 3,000.00 dollars of free oil changes and safety checks when I bought my car. NO REGRETS HERE :)

muscular yet elegant body design. Looks like a Jag-MASERATI hybrid on steroids. Convenient features and great ergonomics. Impeccable reliability. Superb handling. I have the sport 4 wheel active steering model. A much better performer than a E350 or a 5 series

A little less throaty on acceleration

A great car, but somewhat bipolar
By Chris Enlow

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I frequently love my M37, when the ECU isn't fighting itself it has excellent grunt and acceleration. However, you never know what car you are going to get when you crank it; sometimes it is torquey head snapping acceleration and other times it is a high revving whiner with artificial turbo lag that you have to kick in the rear end to get going and then takes off like a rocketship. I feel this is all due to the software that controls the car and it just isn't right for reliable, spirited driving. I do hope there will be a software upgrade that makes this car perform in a more consistent manner.

Exterior styling, acceleration... when it decides to give it to you, handling.

Infiniti needs to throw that Bose radio/navigation system away, too cumbersome to operate, radio is lifeless (really only treble and bass adjustment on an upgraded Bose system?), integration with IPhone is poor compared to other vehicles. Finally, the paint on this car is total crapola, very thin and easily damaged, Infiniti should be ashamed at the quality of the paint.

Best Car Ever
By jimd18

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My wife is driving a G37 which we both love. When my jealousy finally got to be too much I scrapped my SUV for a 2013 M37. My alternatives were the Lexus GS350 and the Audi A6. These are both comfortable and excellent to drive. What pushed the M37 to the top is the comfort, interior room and nearly perfect ergonomics in terms of controls, etc. The car is a blast to drive, has more comfort and sophistication than the G37, but is smoother and quieter on the inside. I've had Lexus, Mercedes and BMW's, but I would easily trade any of them for my M37.

Control layout Interior room and comfort Engine

none at the moment

fast and furious
By ooty74

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my 2013 M37 sport 5 months ago and have no regrets. The M37 has been recommended by Consumer Reports for the past 3 years as their top luxury car. I looked at the E350, Lexus GS sport and the BMW 5 series but bought the M37 based on it's performance (0-60 in 5 sec), beauty (looks like a Maserati-Jag hybrid w/muscle) and solid reliability (due to it's low repair cost it's recommended as a used car). My car is quick and snarls (I love it) when I speed up to pass someone and I have caught a number of BMW boys giving my M37S a second glance..... You gotta check this car out. You will love it.

fast, great concerning ability - very athletic

none

Infiniti M37
By rc13

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased the M37 after 10 years of Cadillac ownership, my last one the CTS and this car is awesome. I wanted luxury and sporty at the same time and the M is all that and more, I have power when I need it, and economy at other times. This car turns heads. Nothing to envy against other luxury brands.

The seats are great, soft leather to make you feel comfortable in them. The navigation map is very user friendly and the ride very quiet. Every aspect of this car is enjoyable. I just enjoy driving this car.

There are a few additions I would like to see in the future, an extended moon roof, daytime running lights, and maybe a partial wood tone steering wheel I would also like to see Infiniti return the oval clock, this is tradition for Infiniti it should not be changed.