2013 Infiniti M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M model:
Best Car Ever
By jimd18 on 03/31/14 09:36 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

My wife is driving a G37 which we both love. When my jealousy finally got to be too much I scrapped my SUV for a 2013 M37. My alternatives were the Lexus GS350 and the Audi A6. These are both comfortable and excellent to drive. What pushed the M37 to the top is the comfort, interior room and nearly perfect ergonomics in terms of controls, etc. The car is a blast to drive, has more comfort and sophistication than the G37, but is smoother and quieter on the inside. I've had Lexus, Mercedes and BMW's, but I would easily trade any of them for my M37.

fast and furious
By ooty74 on 02/24/14 02:13 AM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Bought my 2013 M37 sport 5 months ago and have no regrets. The M37 has been recommended by Consumer Reports for the past 3 years as their top luxury car. I looked at the E350, Lexus GS sport and the BMW 5 series but bought the M37 based on it's performance (0-60 in 5 sec), beauty (looks like a Maserati-Jag hybrid w/muscle) and solid reliability (due to it's low repair cost it's recommended as a used car). My car is quick and snarls (I love it) when I speed up to pass someone and I have caught a number of BMW boys giving my M37S a second glance..... You gotta check this car out. You will love it.

The M37xS puts the Sport in Luxury Sport Sedan
By tgphilly on 02/10/14 11:24 AM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently upgraded to an Obsideon Black 2013 M37xS from a Malbec Black 2011 G37xS Sedan coming off of an 18 month lease. I also considered an M56xS, Q50 S AWD, FX37, Audi A6, Jaguar XF 3.0 AWD, and Chrysler 300 SRT8. The M won me over with it's combination of athleticism, size, and class. I have the Sport and Premium Packages, making this my perfect blend of luxury and sport. I'd consider myself an enthusiast-level driver and appreciate the go-fast bits. While the G37 may be more sports car-like, the M37 has plenty of grunt and feels next-level upscale, matching an A6, 5 Series, E Class, etc. This car has seen extensive snow, having easily traversed at least 7 inches worth multiple times.

Infiniti M37
By rc13 on 01/30/13 18:09 PM (PST)

2013 Infiniti M M37 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

I recently purchased the M37 after 10 years of Cadillac ownership, my last one the CTS and this car is awesome. I wanted luxury and sporty at the same time and the M is all that and more, I have power when I need it, and economy at other times. This car turns heads. Nothing to envy against other luxury brands.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Infiniti M in VA is:

$121 per month*