Great Car
By esquire1001 on
2012 Infiniti M M35h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)
I just traded a Lexus 460L for the M37h which is the hybrid version. I have seen some reviews for the hybrid and some are better than others. In general, i really like this car and I am fairly picky about cars. I have only had it a few days, but from what I can tell, it is a big upgrade from a performance and technology standpoint from my 2007 Lexus. Nothing wrong with the Lexus and it was a great car, but the Infinity has a much tighter feel, better performance, better infotainment and better sound system. Not to mention better performance if you want it or better gas mileage if you want it.
Favorite Features
The Bose 5.1 surround stereo is the best sounding car stereo I have heard, and I have owned and heard just about all of them. I hear things in my music that i never noticed before, and it links with bluetooth to my Iphone, so I don't have to plug anything in to listen to Rhapsody or whatever. I also really like the collision prevention measures and the relatively seamless transition from electric, to gas to both. I also like the range of settings and customization.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the collision avoidance features could be set to remain on (you have to activate them each time you start the car, I think for liability concerns so that they driver chose to use them). People drive my car from time to time and would like to know they are using them in this multi-distraction text message world. I really think they will reduce accidents if cars start universally adapting this technology. I also wish it had remote start and an app that would allow remote start and vehicle tracking.