2012 Infiniti M Consumer Reviews

2012 Infiniti M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M model:
Great Car
By esquire1001 on 01/15/13 14:50 PM (PST)

2012 Infiniti M M35h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I just traded a Lexus 460L for the M37h which is the hybrid version. I have seen some reviews for the hybrid and some are better than others. In general, i really like this car and I am fairly picky about cars. I have only had it a few days, but from what I can tell, it is a big upgrade from a performance and technology standpoint from my 2007 Lexus. Nothing wrong with the Lexus and it was a great car, but the Infinity has a much tighter feel, better performance, better infotainment and better sound system. Not to mention better performance if you want it or better gas mileage if you want it.

A wonderful ride and excellent buying experience
By drinwv on 08/20/11 18:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Infiniti M M37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The cabin is absolutely luxurious, with a very sporty feel. All of the materials feel wonderful (I got the Premium and Deluxe Touring packages, which add a little to the experience). It is whisper quiet, has LOADS of power, and an amazing array of gizmos. In searching, I ended up visiting dealerships in two different states, and they were both really great. I bought it at Cochran Infiniti in Pittsburgh, and they include a pick-up service where they'll drop off a loaner Infiniti and take your car to service (even though we live 80 miles away!).

Great Car.
By jrossini on 03/07/11 17:48 PM (PST)

2012 Infiniti M M35h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

Great Car. I hope they build an M coupe with highoutput hybrid system as well!