Used 2012 Infiniti M Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Infiniti M - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M model:

Dont follow the crowd and drop the BMW dream !
By Mikeymatts16

2012 Infiniti M M37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Just bought a certified 2012 Infiniti 37x AWD off lease a few months ago and honestly it is the best decision I made. After looking at lower than expected consumer ratings for BMW, Audi A6's minimum $5,000 more price tag and Lexus ES350's nice but favorite drive of gray haired folks, I gave Infiniti a try and honestly I couldn't be happier. The overall value of the car is bar none the best out of all mid-sized luxury models. As a previous Maxima owner, I was looking for a more luxurious but sporty vehicle that doesn't look like a Nissan Altima and this car must be seen and driven in person. The performance is a mix of both BMW and Acura, while the cabin's interior cannot be compared to anything but Lexus all with all wheel drive with the bells and whistles to boot. The body will grow on you and the best part is the car is that it's uncommon and looks 100% better than the previous and more box-y M35. Once you consider the high ownership costs of a German car and reliability of Nissan/Infiniti, you will hopefully come to your senses and seriously consider the M37.

Great Car
By esquire1001

2012 Infiniti M M35h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

I just traded a Lexus 460L for the M37h which is the hybrid version. I have seen some reviews for the hybrid and some are better than others. In general, i really like this car and I am fairly picky about cars. I have only had it a few days, but from what I can tell, it is a big upgrade from a performance and technology standpoint from my 2007 Lexus. Nothing wrong with the Lexus and it was a great car, but the Infinity has a much tighter feel, better performance, better infotainment and better sound system. Not to mention better performance if you want it or better gas mileage if you want it.

The Bose 5.1 surround stereo is the best sounding car stereo I have heard, and I have owned and heard just about all of them. I hear things in my music that i never noticed before, and it links with bluetooth to my Iphone, so I don't have to plug anything in to listen to Rhapsody or whatever. I also really like the collision prevention measures and the relatively seamless transition from electric, to gas to both. I also like the range of settings and customization.

I wish the collision avoidance features could be set to remain on (you have to activate them each time you start the car, I think for liability concerns so that they driver chose to use them). People drive my car from time to time and would like to know they are using them in this multi-distraction text message world. I really think they will reduce accidents if cars start universally adapting this technology. I also wish it had remote start and an app that would allow remote start and vehicle tracking.

A wonderful ride and excellent buying experience
By drinwv

2012 Infiniti M M37x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The cabin is absolutely luxurious, with a very sporty feel. All of the materials feel wonderful (I got the Premium and Deluxe Touring packages, which add a little to the experience). It is whisper quiet, has LOADS of power, and an amazing array of gizmos. In searching, I ended up visiting dealerships in two different states, and they were both really great. I bought it at Cochran Infiniti in Pittsburgh, and they include a pick-up service where they'll drop off a loaner Infiniti and take your car to service (even though we live 80 miles away!).

Power, ride quality, stereo, feel of interior materials, exterior design

Great Car.
By jrossini

2012 Infiniti M M35h 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 7A)

Great Car. I hope they build an M coupe with highoutput hybrid system as well!

Please build an M coupe with highoutput hybrid system as well!

• SUV