2013 Infiniti JX 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Under Priced Luxury Car

2013 Infiniti JX - Consumer Review

Under Priced Luxury Car
By obie1974 on

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I don't get excited about cars these days but have really enjoyed the JX more than any other car I've owned or driven. My wife and I were considering purchasing a new luxury car next year and after research, narrowed down to the new M Class and the X5. We never considered Infiniti until we saw a teaser ad. After thourough research, I was at the Infiniti dealership the day it arrived. This car had more features and plenty of room for passengers than anything we've looked at. It has more than enough power. It has the best CVT we've driven. All the technology works great. The car practically drives itself. Great family our touring car. Test drive the car yourself rather than relying on reviews.

Favorite Features

AWD, CVT, Bose sound and Navigation, Back Up Collision system, blind spot assist. Actually, all the technology is incredible. The Infiniti Connection will spoil you. Most of all, the smooth quiet ride.

Suggested Improvements

It would be nice to have the double visor system like the ones used on the older model QX and Armada.