Supremely Comfortable and Functional
By snoopbobb on
2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
My wife and I are in our early 40s, and we have a toddler. We wanted a car that has all of the practical amenities that we need for our kid and her stuff, along with the luxuries to which we'd become accustomed. The JX suited our needs better than any other vehicle on the market. Also, in the big scheme of things, it's actually a pretty solid value for what you get. E.g., we only paid about $5000 more for a JX that's loaded with the driver-assistance package and theater package than we would've paid for a comparably loaded Toyota Sienna Limited.
Favorite Features
Love the safety features that come with the driver-assistance package, such as blind spot assistance and brake assistance. Love how comfortable it is. It's like driving in a BarcaLounger. Oh, and the heated steering wheel. After using it, I'm not sure how I ever went without it. Love how relatively spacious it is. Adults can fit in the 3rd row seats. If you put the third row down, there's tons of cargo space. Also love how easy it is to access the third row with our toddler's car seat installed.
Suggested Improvements
My only real gripe is that the visibility out the back window is pretty bad. The backup camera helps with that. I also agree with those who've observed that the engine isn't particularly gutsy. However, the engine and performance are more than adequate for our purposes, and a gutsy engine was not a priority for us at all with this purchase. But, if it's a high priority for you, a different car (e.g., RX350 or MDX) might be better for you.