2013 Infiniti JX Consumer Review: So Impressed !!!! Glad I purch

2013 Infiniti JX - Consumer Review

JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

So Impressed !!!! Glad I purchased the JX 35 :-)
By ritabeeta on

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my JX 35 in May 2012. I am so impressed with it. Forget about the comments regarding the pick up, this baby moves. I traded in a 04' Expedition. Took it on the road to NC, didn't realize how fast I was going, the ride is so smooth. excellent on fuel. I am so very happy. I test drove the Enclave, MDX, and SRX. There is no comparison. Had my heart set on the SRX until I drove this SUV. Salesman did such a great job of introducing me to the features. I am still learning something new everyday. Get off the fence and test drive this SUV, you will not be sorry.

All the technology. Navigation system, hatch that can open remotely, controls are easily accessible. AC works very well. Vehicle is sound proof. Plenty of leg room. I am 5'9", no issues .. My granddaughter ove the DVD player. Sound system is awesome. I can't park anywhere without someone giving it a look inside.

Wish there was a storage space for the headsets.