multiple repairs without satisfaction
By jkwind on
2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I purchased my car in November 2012. Within a few months, I had a problem with a rattle underneath the back seat. After taking it for repair, the shop informed me that they fixed the problem. The problem recurred again and this time they informed me that they had to remove the dash to fix the problem. The car has been back for repair five times for the same issue without addressing the problem successfully. My efforts to have the manufacturer buy back have been fruitless. This car is a a disappointment and the customer service is very poor. This is not what I expected after spending so much much for a luxury car. Customer care service did a very poor job in dealing with my problem.
Favorite Features
The inside of the vehicle is roomy and spacious for the whole family. The controls are located in suitable locations.
Suggested Improvements
Simpler radio/dash controls. Better location for the usb connection. The customer service process especially is dealing with mechanical issues need some improvement. By the way the dealership where I bought the car were great and have worked with me better than the manufacturer.