2013 Infiniti JX Consumer Review: Liking it more and more

2013 Infiniti JX - Consumer Review

JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Liking it more and more
By frank4001 on

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love the way it drives, the room and interior. Looks better than the pictures too. I'm not sure why the reviewers say it's slow and dosen't handle great. While it's not a dragster off the line it has the plenty of power for passing on the highway and getting around town...plus excellent mileage. I think it handles and drives excellent. It's silent and all the features work great. My wife can't be happier. I'ts her daily driver. The trany is fine too. We drove the XC90,XC60, MDX, Lexus 350, Audi Q5 and Q7 and the BMW X5. We took delivery in early May and have put 2500 hundred miles on it due to a long trip. We have the Premium, Tech and Theater packages and the car is White/Tan int.

All the tech stuff works very well. Car drives great. Very comfortable seats and it's dead quiet. You can't tell it's running at a stop. 3rd row seat is a great feature. Lots of storage and excellent Theater package. I don't know what the reviewer's were thinking but this car is does not feel slow or underpowered at all...If we wanted a sports sedan we would've bought one. Much better looking than the pictures too... We enjoy this thing the more time we have it..

A better place to store the headphones...