Great family luxury crossover
By e46 on
2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I fist saw the the jx at the 2011 La auto show and I loved it. Finally just what I needed something smaller than my armada than can fit 7 people in luxury. I was glad to find out it was in my 50k price range, so one year later we purchased it. We got fwd (I know should of got all wheel but it's drives just fine) with premium, divers assistance theater pkg. At first we took a look and drove the 2013 pathfinder which the Nissan dealer told us it's the Same thing as the jx. Well it's different. Not to mention the pathfinder interior is plastic fantastic! In conclusion we are glad we got the jx. We have put 6500 miles on it and not one problem. I highly recommend this crossover.
Favorite Features
Navigation and dials a very easy to use not complicated like BMW, Audi, mercedes or Acura(I did my homework). The overall drive is very comfortable, smooth and quite. Interior illumination is great along with good headlight visibility. My favorite features along with everything I pointed out are blind spot warning and back up collision intervention.
Suggested Improvements
Side mirror turn indicators and a higher quality audio system. Bose does not cut it for me, Infiniti should have called Martin Logan!