Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By lovethejx on
2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I traded a 2012 MDX for the JX. I only had the MDX for a couple of months and got terrible gas mileage. "Just for fun" I test drove the JX. The rest is history. I absolutely love this car. Had it one month and find excuses to drive it. I very much like the transmission choices. I use the sport mode when starting off and then depending on whether I'm on local roads or an interstate, shift the knob accordingly. While in eco drive I have already managed 24.6 MPG. I also find it much easier to drive than the MDX. My seating position gives me a better view of the road and the ride itself is smooth, quit and just plain relaxing.
Favorite Features
There are so many! The choice in transmissions by using a selection knob is very cool; touch screen navigation and my son loves the DVD screens in the back seat with remote control and ear phones. I love the safety feature of voice recognition commands. Calling using the blue tooth or actually saying the address for navigation rather than entering it by had is amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing yet. This is as close to a perfect car (suv, cross-over)as you'll find.