2013 Infiniti JX SUV Consumer Reviews 4

2013 Infiniti JX SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific JX model:
CVT kills this truck!
By ctsoccerfamily on 07/17/12 12:08 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought this car in May for my wife, she loved it from the first time she saw it on the commercials durring the NCAA tournament. I have to qualify my review by letting you know that my wife loves this car and its by far her favorite family car that we've owned. The JX is packed with technology and is quite a good looking car. Its very well thought out and the design and tech features are very intuitive. The performance of the car is another story. By 2013 standards this car is simply underpowered. The constant drone of the CVT as is searches/skips gears is annoying to say the least. Infiniti should take their "mulligan" and come out with an upgraded engine and ditch the CVT for 2014

Under Priced Luxury Car
By obie1974 on 07/08/12 11:29 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I don't get excited about cars these days but have really enjoyed the JX more than any other car I've owned or driven. My wife and I were considering purchasing a new luxury car next year and after research, narrowed down to the new M Class and the X5. We never considered Infiniti until we saw a teaser ad. After thourough research, I was at the Infiniti dealership the day it arrived. This car had more features and plenty of room for passengers than anything we've looked at. It has more than enough power. It has the best CVT we've driven. All the technology works great. The car practically drives itself. Great family our touring car. Test drive the car yourself rather than relying on reviews.

So Impressed !!!! Glad I purchased the JX 35 :-)
By ritabeeta on 06/23/12 17:54 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my JX 35 in May 2012. I am so impressed with it. Forget about the comments regarding the pick up, this baby moves. I traded in a 04' Expedition. Took it on the road to NC, didn't realize how fast I was going, the ride is so smooth. excellent on fuel. I am so very happy. I test drove the Enclave, MDX, and SRX. There is no comparison. Had my heart set on the SRX until I drove this SUV. Salesman did such a great job of introducing me to the features. I am still learning something new everyday. Get off the fence and test drive this SUV, you will not be sorry.

Sophisticated Artistry meets cutting edge technology
By mckinnoncity on 06/18/12 18:06 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I think this car is awesome. Coming off of three consecutive Nissan Murano's we set out on a quest to find something "better than Murano." Spent several months shopping luxury cars and nothing was better than Murano. lincoln has "turn signals from ____ , cramped front passenger seat and you can't one hand it in a parking lot. That's where we started our shopping. Explorer and the other lincoln don't have flat floors on the passenger side front. Same with the FX. Volvo has insufficient arm rests... and limited inventory. Cadillac SRX was falling apart in the show room. MDX and jeep are nice, but their trucks. Finally a car that is perfect. Leave it to Nissan to figure it out.

Liking it more and more
By frank4001 on 06/11/12 19:21 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love the way it drives, the room and interior. Looks better than the pictures too. I'm not sure why the reviewers say it's slow and dosen't handle great. While it's not a dragster off the line it has the plenty of power for passing on the highway and getting around town...plus excellent mileage. I think it handles and drives excellent. It's silent and all the features work great. My wife can't be happier. I'ts her daily driver. The trany is fine too. We drove the XC90,XC60, MDX, Lexus 350, Audi Q5 and Q7 and the BMW X5. We took delivery in early May and have put 2500 hundred miles on it due to a long trip. We have the Premium, Tech and Theater packages and the car is White/Tan int.

Honest Review!!!!!!!
By legit_reviewer on 06/04/12 16:11 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm writing a review for the 1st time because I was so annoyed by the so called "Expert Reviewers" about the JX35..They seem to know it all after only test driving the car for few minutes..I also wonder if these experts have little kids to be able to relate why this vehicle is designed for its specific purpose..Why I think my review is more meaningful?? Because I owned many cars (usually 3 to 4 at a time) and I change cars yearly (yeah call it crazy!)..I am only going to talk about the luxury SUV/CUV here bacause the JX is in that category..SUV/CUV I owned were; Lex RX 330, Volvo XC90, Land Rover LR4, Infiniti FX35, Merc Benz ML320, and Lex GX470..No to MDX, X5, n Q7 due to stiff suspension.

Comfortable Car!
By geebers on 06/03/12 21:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded my 2007 GX 470 for a JX 35; I couldn't be much happier. I've had my JX for 2 weeks now and loving my new SUV. It's really comfortable and easy to drive. The interior looks expensive and classy. Great technology; love the 360 degree camera.

so far so good
By nyctom on 05/26/12 11:03 AM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

here is my impression after 1 week. the jx rides smooth and coming from 2 lexus rx350 i think infinity has gone the extra mile as far a the interior and nice little details where i felt lexus had cheapened the interior and when i tried to order a mark levinson sound system it was a 5 month wait..I like the bose sound system and the cvt is smooth and no lack of power here. I did drive the mdx and that is much faster but not as nice of a ride. the car does have some body lean around curves but not so that i bothers me. i can only hope its reliable as with 2 lexus i never had anything go wrong in 6 years.. go check it out its nice

Wow!!! The JX is loaded!!
By suzieq184 on 05/01/12 19:06 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Absolutely love my new JX. Quality in every way. The SUV comes loaded with great features and is the most comfortable ride.

Impressed
By brifromwi on 04/26/12 17:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Infiniti JX SUV JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased an AWD JX with Premium Pkg and am impressed with the vehicle after 500 miles. Traded a 2007 Lexus GX and really don't miss it. Gas mileage has been about 20 mpg with mixed city/highway driving. Comfortable and well laid out interior. Overall a very nice vehicle.