Used 2013 Infiniti JX JX35 Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti JX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific JX model:

awesome!!!
By Vanessa

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It's a great car affordable luxury

worst car i have ever bought..
By upset family

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

loved this when we bought it from the show room, drove great, first service they broke the right side mud flap & didn't say anything till I drove home & kept hearing a noise then I pulled over & looked underneath & saw it was barely hanging on, then after owning it for 1 year I noticed the second row seats showing some tears so I called the service department & they told me to hold off until my next appointment then they would have someone look at it then they did, & said it wasn't bad lets just keep and eye on it & now it's been over 2 years & the leather seats getting worse & they still say the same thing. I'm getting no where with this, but I have told all my friends not to buy from them & we will be trading this in for a different car here real soon & never getting an infinity again. Its really a shame :(

CVT Transmission issue
By goshin

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my 2013 except for the CVT transmission issues I've been having ever since I picked up my car. It "shuttered" from the first month, through and into the 10 month. My local Infinity dealer finally had a tech ride with me and he felt the significant "shuttering" that I experienced. The dealer was very good about trying to help and even replaced the transmission, per their Infinity service people. But still it persists. I'm done with it. Too bad too - nice car.

Fix the CVT transmission issues. I owned a Nissan Murano a few years back with a CVT transmission and loved the car, and never had an issue.

Disaster JX35
By grtgrk

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Our new JX 35 upon delivery wipers did not work. Then recalled for rotor or front end problem. Then on 10/20/13 electrical system failed entirely. Towed to dealer on 11/5/13 upon return from a trip to CA. Now 11/10/13 and no sign of repair ever being completed. Had been told 2 days now 8days !! Contacted Infiniti USA and requested replacement with a brand new comparable vehicle. Beielve that by now Infiniti should have contaced dealership to authorize buy back trade. We are willing to go MSRP by MRSP differential as a fair basis for a replacement with at least the same accessories.

Appearance only! Zero on performance! The electronics are the hart of this vehicle and should never fail!!

Better Customer service and willingness to buy back a defective new car under 10 months old with under 5,000 miles to ascertain what caused the problem and what action could prevent any future occurance. Simply good business practise!!

Major Powertrain Issues - New 2013 JX35
By awhicks

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased a brand new 2013 Infinity JX35 (CUV) on June 9th 2013.
We only had the vehicle about 3-4 weeks when it started to exhibit major front end shaking/steering issues when operating the vehicle between 18-35 MPH.
This is a highly unsafe situation which could very easily result in the driver losing control of the vehicle.
At this point this brand new vehicle has been to the dealership twice (currently there) for a total of 21+ days and has had major power train work done or currently scheduled.
This includes replacement of the Torque Converter, Electric Power Steering Unit and they are actively working to replace the transmission with a re-manufactured unit.

None

Manufacture and test NEW vehicles that are reliable and safe. This vehicle is not up to Nissan/Infiniti standards and is a HUGE disappointment. Do NOT buy this vehicle unless you want to deal with reliability, safety issues not to mention suffer significant financial losses after the purchase. Again, ALL major powertrain work is reported to CarFax and other reporting agencies and this will devalue your vehicle.