Used 2013 Infiniti JX Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Infiniti JX - Consumer Reviews

2013 Infiniti JX

View reviews for a specific JX model:

Great Overall!
By Erika K.

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car blindly without test driving so overall I am happy. However after reading other reviews and driving it for 2 months I can agree with them on some issues. For example, the acceleration is very disappointing but it helps that I have controls to switch to sport if I want to go faster because on ECO it goes at a snails pace. The controls for radio, air and phone are to far spaced and as a female my hands do not fit in the little compartment to charge my phone. The aux cord in the console is in the most awkward spot and is difficult to access. The Bluetooth rarely works correctly which is very annoying. We also have the entertainment/tech package and the way he dvd system works is also awkward with too many steps just to watch a dvd. My car is still under warranty and the leader in the back seat is splitting and spreading, I eager to see if Infinity will do anything about it. Also l, the look of the vehicle is pretty much s station wagon so I wish it was more stylish. On the bright side it is roomy and the 3rd row is easily accessible and my husband or 14yr old son can sit comfortably back there. Overall it's a good value and recommend to others.

awesome!!!
By Vanessa

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It's a great car affordable luxury

worst car i have ever bought..
By upset family

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

loved this when we bought it from the show room, drove great, first service they broke the right side mud flap & didn't say anything till I drove home & kept hearing a noise then I pulled over & looked underneath & saw it was barely hanging on, then after owning it for 1 year I noticed the second row seats showing some tears so I called the service department & they told me to hold off until my next appointment then they would have someone look at it then they did, & said it wasn't bad lets just keep and eye on it & now it's been over 2 years & the leather seats getting worse & they still say the same thing. I'm getting no where with this, but I have told all my friends not to buy from them & we will be trading this in for a different car here real soon & never getting an infinity again. Its really a shame :(

[non-permissible content removed]
By Joanna Jennings

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had my 2013 JX-35 (one month apparently before the 2014 all new QX came out unbeknownst to any salesperson).

It will be 2 in May, with 19k miles. $58,000 sticker price with EVERY bell and whistle. Been in the shop 19-21 times? Lost count. I have had 2 new sets of remotes, found car running in a pkg lot, found it jamming out to heavy metal at a Costco via XM radio while not running (I do not use), 3 times lift gate is open when I return, 3 new dvd headrests, trans slipping on inclines, stereo flips b/t radio (which I hate, Pandora, and iTunes). Nav wants me to live in AR vs TX, Bluetooth repl 2x, Gas tank 2x, All cameras reset, Window quit after 1 mo, LIST goes on and ON and ON

The 3 minutes I have enjoyed driving it over the last 2 years were great.

Take the Sake away from the employees while they are building these worthless crossovers

what a mistake
By krasinski

2013 Infiniti JX JX35 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We bought this car new, and finally traded it in at 18 months of continuous warranty issues. Our vehicle spent over two months in the service department for miscellaneous issues. They were not major mechanical problems, but more trim and interior build issues. Called to try and exchange on Lemon law, but was denied and told that there is a warranty on the vehicle for these types of issues. We really liked the safety features, but the loaners don't always have them and we spent just too much time in service.

List on this vehicle was 57,000, trade in $35,000.
We were happy to get rid of the vehicle and promise to never buy an Infiniti again.

Buy something other than an Infiniti.