1995 Infiniti J30 Consumer Review: I love my j30!

1995 Infiniti J30 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I love my j30!
By Jersey Drive on

1995 Infiniti J30 4dr Sedan

It's funny that I have had my j30 for a little more than a year now and for the most part it has been one hell of a ride. As we all know the down side is, ok ill say it no trunk just about. But perfect for a short weekend get away. The body is pure timeless, with its smooth sexy lines to match the way she drive. When I first got this car I just got rid of my faithful Geo prizm so to change meant that my driving style had to change to. I would fishtail a lot so to my amazement, just to give the car a fresher lot I put 18" chrome rims on it and my god a firmer ride plus no more fishtailing. With its strong engine, and a little minor work I know we both will stay forever young. MY FAVORITE 1 YET!

Favorite Features

The timeless body, smooth ride even with 18" chrome on it and its sexy headlight, cozy front seats with heat soft leather. Plus this car ride like its on rails, a surprise for a long car. A must have!

Suggested Improvements

A better cup holder , I just gave up and put change in it, A bigger trunk would be nice,and the stock radio start to do a few strange things so, don't even think of fixing it it's cheaper to upgrade and go aftermarket, my next improvement for my time machine.