Used 1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic - (26 reviews )

Luxury, reliable, and great price
By Numberonecarsales

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this Car from my dealership for $1,200 with 218,000 miles a year ago just as some temporary transportation, I liked it so much that i decided to replace the timing belt and water pump as preventative maintenance and the mechanic said the engine was in such good condition i could easily go another 100,000 miles. Gas mileage could be better i get about 17 MPG city and 21 MPG HWY But it makes up for it in Performance and reliability, I just rolled over 228,000 miles and whenever i sell this vehicle it will make someone a very dependable luxury vehicle

Leather Seats, moon roof, Bose sound, 300 zx motor with 210 HP

Fuel economy

Best Car I Ever Owned
By William Buhles

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan 4dr Sedan

My 1995 J30 is my baby. I have owned many foreign cars, including two Volvos and two Jags. This is the best car by a mile. Bought it with 20K miles, now 12 years later it has 190K, no major repairs, no big money inputs, just purrs along. Made like only the Japanese can make a car, IN Japan. Great body work quality, great interior design, good acceleration. Others complain about gas mileage - I disagree. My J30 is a time machine. Set it at 85 on cruise control, AC on, and broom through the Arizona desert at 25 mpg, giving you a range of almost 500 miles. I love the outside styling, like the old jag salons with the rounded rear trunk. Best car ever made.

I love everything about this car.

Well, the trunk is a tad small.

1995 J30
By Teresa

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought my J30 at an auction with 104,000 miles now at 140000. Air conditioner went out, but otherwise I've never been so happy with a 14 year old car. I've had new vehicles that didn't make me this happy. It will drive threw anything, you can mud in this car. It steers itself almost with the 4wheel steering. Replace relay switches and shorts will go away. It's hard to trouble shoot the electrical but we fixed it. Tail lights and blinkers lights were acting crazy on off. Someone got rid of this car and gave me a gift cause they couldn't fix it. I love it.

The woodgrain, the leather, heated seats, Bose that rocks to no end and the speed this car has is like a rocket. The torque scares me. I wouldn't give this car to a kid.

More back seat room.

Infiniti J30
By Jowie

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love the J30, the interior is very comfortable and the most luxurious car I have ever owned. The exterior is classy and still looks good for a 12 year old car. Only disappointment is the engine is louder than expected, small trunk, and biggest disappointment are the cup holders are poorly designed, and completely useless. This is not a car for traveling long distances. Overall, it is a very good car and would recommend it to anyone.

Stereo system, great CD player and tape player, heated seats, classy interior/exterior, very comfortable, very durable car.

Unlike the Mitsubishi Diamante I used to own, which had 6 cup holders, this feature in the J30 is inexcusable and needs to be improved. Bigger trunk, quieter engine.

I love my j30!
By Jersey Drive

1995 Infiniti J30 Sedan 4dr Sedan

It's funny that I have had my j30 for a little more than a year now and for the most part it has been one hell of a ride. As we all know the down side is, ok ill say it no trunk just about. But perfect for a short weekend get away. The body is pure timeless, with its smooth sexy lines to match the way she drive. When I first got this car I just got rid of my faithful Geo prizm so to change meant that my driving style had to change to. I would fishtail a lot so to my amazement, just to give the car a fresher lot I put 18" chrome rims on it and my god a firmer ride plus no more fishtailing. With its strong engine, and a little minor work I know we both will stay forever young. MY FAVORITE 1 YET!

The timeless body, smooth ride even with 18" chrome on it and its sexy headlight, cozy front seats with heat soft leather. Plus this car ride like its on rails, a surprise for a long car. A must have!

A better cup holder , I just gave up and put change in it, A bigger trunk would be nice,and the stock radio start to do a few strange things so, don't even think of fixing it it's cheaper to upgrade and go aftermarket, my next improvement for my time machine.