Still Happy
By Baylor88 on
2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased this car with 27,000 miles on it and it was 4 years old. It has 117K miles on it now. It has held up very well. O2 sensors were replaced under warranty. I purchased it with a certified used warranty from the local Infiniti dealer. This with worth the premium I paid. That warranty was good until 100K miles and the service I received was excellent. My complaints are that the vinyl seat edge is wearing out on the driver's side. Everything else in the interior still looks great. I wish it got better gas mileage about 23 overall - but given the size and power of the car that's not bad. Very comfortable. Quick but a little heavy feeling. Very solid feeling.
Favorite Features
Beautiful Maroon & Gold 2-tone paint scheme. Styling still looks great. It's 8 years old and I still get compliments on the appearance. Very reliable. Great to drive on the highway. Plenty of power - well behaved, even at 80-100 mph.
Suggested Improvements
If you buy one look into a radio that is iPod friendly if that's important to you. The leather is wearing thin on the steering wheel. Look into the '02 models if you want more power - that's the i35 and has a 3.5 liter engine instead of a 3.0.