2001 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
I30t 2000 model
By Ernie on 03/08/02 11:25 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am the owner of a 2000 I30t, in a direct comparison with other entry luxury cars (Lexus 300, Acura 3.2TL, Lincoln LS etc), it gave me the most bang for the buck - i.e. beautifully appointed, sleek lines, powerful engine and safety. Overall, I am very satisfied and I am now driving the closest thing to a large luxury car, e.g. BMW, Q45, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus (none of which I can afford) and still have all the amenities (sometimes more) for half or a third of the price!

I LOVE my Infiniti I30!
By althomas8 on 02/28/02 16:30 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I originally wanted the Acura TL but my husband kept pushing me to test drive the I30. I was convinced before I even got to the dealership that I wouldn't like it. Well, as it turns out, I loved the I30 and we bought one that night!

Where is everyone comming from
By Rami on 02/27/02 15:31 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I see that most of you rate the 2001 I30 a 10. Well I own 1 and it is far from a 10. my behind is killing after a 45 min. drive. to much wind noise. maybe all of u upgraded from a Cavalier!

Great
By Fernandez on 02/26/02 22:26 PM (PST)

Love the car

Wind Noise
By William Close on 02/25/02 18:45 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The wind noise has been so bad, we cancelled our summer trip to North Carolina. Eight trips to the dealer, telephoned to California. After a year of frustration, I was told " we do not make that model any more sorry". I am paying off the 39 month lease for $24,000 and selling it to local dealer for $20,000. Anyone else had this sad experience?