2001 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
Love it! Buy 2
By Q-man on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I ran into this car, looking to purchase a Nissan Maxima. After test driving and pulling out my calculator, it was a pretty easy decision to purchase the car. The 2001 I30 is great. A Smooth ride, powerful-fast engine (for the money), and loads of comfortable options makes this car one of the best kept secrets in the automotive world. So much so that I about an I35 8 months later. I love it. I have 2.

Creature comfort
By jbp on 11/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent and reliable vehicle but definitely not in the luxury class. Suspension is very stiff; with 3 ladies (not large) in the back seat, it sounds as if the springs have hit the stops and it bottums out. AC should have dual control for front passenger comfort and should have rear outlet. Sun shield in rear window is excellent idea and functional. Have had the car 18 months but am considering the Lincoln Continental for creature comforts and reliablility.

One of the finest cars existed
By dmitryp on 09/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have '01 i30t with all options (no Navigation). This is the car I enjoy to own. No headaches, no problems, solid built quality, nice features. This car is a STEAL for it's MSRP of $34.5 DOUBLE PRICES BMW and MB offer may be (!) a little mor features (in case of BMW) and a known name (especially in case of MB). I also have MB '99 E320 and honestly this Infiniti is far more reliable and advanced for half price. I strongly recommend this car, especially when they put 3.5 V6 in 2002 model!

TYPICAL INFINITI
By BUDMAC@PACBELL. on 09/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

WELL BUILT, EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE AND QUIET.

2001 I 30. A great buy and reliable
By Denny Step on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This car is excellent overall.Not one mechanical problem but handling could be a little better at HIGH speed.

A pleasure to drive
By MichaelS on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We considered Audi, Volvo and VW Passat. The Infiniti was a hands-down winner even though we had to endure a rugged sales experience. The 60,000 mile warranty was huge though we have not had problem one with the car -- except for the time she decided it needed to hit a concrete pole at the car wash. Note: The fog lamps are quite expensive.

DON'T DO IT
By NEVER!!!! on 08/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car 6 months ago. It has had a total of 14 trips to the shop. I bought it new!! I bought this because I needed a new car quick. I was comtemplating over this and a jaguar XJ but I am retired and I could not afford a jag. I should have saved this is a peice of junk!!!

Very Refined Ride
By BobbyL on 06/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is one of those "undiscovered" cars. Nice blend of comfort and performance. The Luxury model has a MUCH nicer ride than the touring model. The I35 has more HP and is has far better performance.

best for the money
By bruno on 03/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Tested Accura TL,BMW 325,no where near MY I30,,,,,,just a little noisy but perfect car for low $26,000

Better Than Its Class
By Nicko on 03/11/02 23:36 PM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A pleasure to drive. It's so easy that sometimes you feel like you don't have to steer it. A luxury car at an affordable price. I think they raised the price in 2002