2001 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
Hated it From Day 1
By dudleywpbfl on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Brake problems, stalling out problems, transmission problems, 2 alternators. LEMON LEMON LEMON!!!

It spoils you.
By WWMike on 01/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd. Infiniti, and I must say I'm spoiled. Quality and service far exceed my Acura and Oddessey during the same period, and I will stick with Infiniti for good. Resale is better than reported. My first 2 held their value remarkably. Niec to get another Infiniti to drive even when I go in for an oil change, it's worth every penny if you value your time. Never get thos recalls that Honda issues weekly on the Oddessey.

Back to Imports
By Yash on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Over the last 15 years I tried Pontiac, Chrysler and Chevy and got tied of spending time and lots of money in the shops. So I went back to an import with a used Infiniti I30t. After 50,000 miles, nothing but stops for oil and gas (same for my wifes 1997 4 Runner). One thing I do recommend is to change the the factory installed Bridgestone Potenza RE92 ASAP! They are great tires for the first 12,000 miles and then lose most of the winter traction.

A nice elegant drive with the family
By Wille on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

A well balanced ride quality with nice features. A all around nice comfortable driving machine.

The Best Bang For The Buck
By infinitely-eternal on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The I30t is an exceptional vehicle from it's standard features, luxed-out interior, handling, performance, elegant but sporty body design, too it's price. The I30t beats it's rivals with more luxury & comfort amenities, more horsepower and it costs less.

STRONG engine & luxury
By ckw101 on 08/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great acceleration, great comfort inside. Interior is luxurious, love the sunshade in the back. Feels like a much more expensive car. Looked at Volvo S60, VW Passat - neither had the room or the power of the I30. Have had this one nearly 3 years and no mechanical problems whatsoever. Rock solid engine, fit, finish. My only gripe is the rear supension, it takes bumps a little hard

Reliable beyond belief.
By PAP on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car after a lot of searching. It is bigger than most it's competitors and is very well balanced for commuting and weekend excursions. It has been amazingly problem free. For the price you get a solid engine, good power, handling and acceleration and a lot of space. The local dealer is helpful but they charge way too much for any service. It's exterior styling is pretty boring but the interior has everything right where it should be. We'll probably drive this car for at least 150,000 miles without a hitch. (so it appears)

Uncomfortable
By garydona on 04/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Nice car, but very uncomfortable on long drives. Cannot adjust seating to maintain comfort. I'm not an old guy either.

my i30t
By mookster on 04/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

love the car ,love the idea of getting a loaner for an oil change, great warranty (never used )

I LOVE my '01 Infiniti I30
By althomas8 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I was considering the Acura TL and the Volvo S80. My husband dragged me to the Infiniti dealership to test drive the I30. I test drove it and LOVED it immediately! I was loads of fun to drive with a lot of comfort. It's a sporty "family" vehicle. My next will be the M45.....