2000 Infiniti I30 Consumer Review: Favorite All Time

2000 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Review

Touring Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Favorite All Time
By Sue B on

2000 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle after hearing a friend rave about how much they loved theirs. I previously owned a Mercedes and was afraid I might compare and come up short. No way. This car has exceeded my expectations. I have 145,000 miles on it and have had only minor repairs (battery, alternator, brake pads, front struts)in addition to regular tune up and oil changes. It has developed a little "attitude" in the cold weather after sitting idle all night, I have to warm it up several minutes before driving otherwise it will stall, can't seem to find anyone who knows what is causing that.

The one touch window controls, rear window shade,lumbar support on driver's seat, heated seats, sunroof, generous cup holders, cavernous back seat and trunk space, very reliable engine all make this car a dream.

Turning radius, maybe better gas mileage. I average 22 miles per gal in the city.
By audrinaheffner
on 05/27/12 20:28 PM (PDT)

lmao at the "attitude"....my car does the same thing when its cold out side and i live in wisconsin, so it happens alot