2000 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
After 3 Maximas, pleased with I30
By JJK on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I've been a long-time Maxima loyalist, attracted mostly by a good ratio of luxury to performance, and adequate head room since I'm > 6 ft. The I30 was a nice step-up, I had everything I loved about the Maxima with a bit more snob-factor and better service at the dealership. I've been very happy... Anyone is welcome to send e-mail for more info.

Best Value In Mid-sized Luxury
By GFM on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I love my I30. I have 55,000 miles and the only thing I have had to do (besides oil changes) is replace the tires! The car rides very smoothly and very quiet. There is excellent power from its 227 horse power V6 engine. Emergency handling is very good too! Overall, this is the best value for the money in the mid-size luxury class. Believe me when I say that...I compared Lexus, Acura and the Mercedes C230 before making my I30 purchase.

Best Car I have owned !
By jchenn on 04/27/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have been very happy with the I30. It has great handling and exceleration. The interior is very comfortable for the driver and passengers as well as being upscale in appearance.

One of the best cars I've driven
By B.Spencer on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

This vehicle is the most reliable car have owned. The V6 engine, 227 hp is great, it has lots of zip. My opinon would be for you to get a silver one, it looks the nicest.