2000 Infiniti I30 Consumer Reviews 5

2000 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
billsinfiniti
By wregan on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

super car. will buy infiniti again

Kinda loud
By skikwik on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I've only had my 2000 I30t for 1 1/2 weeks. I can only enjoy the Bose Stereo System when I'm traveling on a perfect newly paved road, other road types drown out the awesome stereo system. Don't quite understand why Infiniti would put so much emphasis on no wind noise and totally forget about those noisy tires.

Good car, Bad trade value
By b111875tt on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I enjoy driving the car and it is very reliable. I own the car. The disappointing part about the car is that when it is time to trade it in, no one wants to give you anything for it...including the Infinit dealer it was purchased from!

Great car - a few minor glitches
By Aldon on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Bought this car 1 year old with 29k miles. Exceptional car overall. Ride and handling are great. Comfort is superb. Gets about 27 mpg. A couple of small problems. Had two incidents where the check engine light came on - both burned out oxygen (O-2) sensors, both replaced under warranty. At 74k miles the motor or switch on the rear sun shade has just gone out - no manual override. Also, I am not a fan of the VR tires. While they may increase handling capability, they are noisy, rough, and have a relatively short tread life. Overall the car is great and the problems to this point have been minor.

Very Satisfied
By Torpman on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Bought this new and so far I have had no problems. I still enjoy driving it almost as much as when it was brand new. Still looks stylish for a 4 year old car. People still compliment it even though I don't keep it real clean.

Expenienced Owner
By Ed Yarbrough on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I've owned this I30 for 4 years and it has been an excellent car.

Nice, comfortable car
By craigk on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Overall, a good vehicle to own. See my comment s under favorite features and suggested improvements.

2000 Infiniti I30
By therock411 on 08/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

My previous vehicle was a 1995 Mercedes Benz C220, and I cannot find the words to even begin a comparison between the 2 cars. The Infiniti I30 is spacious and powerfully built, yet nimble and swift. It includes more standard features than I have ever seen in any other luxury brand, and its 200-Watt Bose 7 Speaker sound system (including woofer) combined with the best V6 in the world prove that my previous experience with luxury cars will forever fall short of the I30. The Infiniti's price is lower than most of its competitors yet it outperforms nearly all of them, in every respect!

Total luxury for a low price.
By II3S on 08/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I just got my Infiniti 2 days ago, and the first time I was in it I knew that this car was apart from the rest. I used to have a Pontiac Grand Prix but then I got the Infiniti and I saw a big difference. The ride is compeletly different from the Pontiac. It's smooth quite, and luxurious. I just love the 3.0-liter 227-hp. V6 engine. It's so POWERFUL for a front-drive V6 sedan. As much as the car is powerful and luxurious, it's also safe with dual front and side airbags and 4-wheel ABS. Other things that I love about this sedan is the power rear sunshade, sunroof, power driver's and passanger's seat and the Bose audio system. This car is worth every penny.

Comfortable, reliable, good performance
By califguy on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have owned this vehicle for 3 years, with only a oxygen sensor replacement performed outside of the regular service intervals. The vehicle is perhaps the most comfortable car I have owned out of the 30 years I have driven - quiet, compliant suspension, perfect climate control and not too soft or firm seats. Engine performance and economy is exceptional for a 3.0 liter V6. Stereo performance is oustanding. I find the styling to be bland, but this is forgivable in a car that has to be one of the best values on the road. The fact that dealer service lives up to it's reputation is frosting on the cake.