1999 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
Excellent overall vehicle
By mysecretavatar on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

This is a very reliable and quiet car. It is also very good looking, much better looking than its Maxima cousin. Its safety features are not great compared to today's best family cars such as VW Passat or even the new Altima (no side curtain airbag option, no standard traction control and mediocre IIHS offset crash test results).

Great Car
By latke on 04/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Car looks good is super dependable.

a little upgade
By barney for life on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

had a 97 maxima gle and loved it, went a little more upscale this time and its well worth the few extra bucks. Same performance in a luxury package that impresses everyone as well as it impresses me.

I 30 wins my vote
By Spotcoolerman on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

This car is my ninth Nissan/Infinity product. Each gets better than the next. The car rides like my g-friends 528 BMW with the same acceleration and comfort with more room. I personally believe these cars are the best dollar for dollar value on the road. The only maintenance I have had in 14 years is to get an oil change and rotate the tires. That's value!!

Happy I Leased It!
By Happy/jsgeg on 03/19/02 17:02 PM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

When I was first looking at different cars, my thought was to get a Toyota Avalon. I test drove the Avalon, and liked it. They wanted a lease that wouldcost $599+ per month. I test drove the Infiniti I30 and liked it. The lease was $399 a month, $399 down. I loved it. Now my lease will be up on June 3rd, and I'm going to buy my car for a residual of $16,500. I like it that much.