1999 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
I-30 is very good in Entry Level Luxury
By CabrioGuy on 03/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I recently baught this vehicle and I am very happy about my decision. Best value for your money, when you want to ride in a luxury car.

top value
By iman30 on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I purchased a 1999 i30 with 28000 miles on it after much research.The cost value ratio on this vehicle surpassed the Lexus e300,mb e320 and the saab 95.The reliability factor is extremely high on the i30 and along with the cost value ratio was the other single most important factor in my decision to purchase this model.

owner-user
By Mr. Inquirer on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been dependable and has no surprises with reliability of starting or stopping. It is equally at home on the interstate as well as in high volume city driving. Is is well designed and I think that it looks and feels like a well conceived and well built machine. In spite of higher than average annual driving, it is still rattle free.

Bought used 1999 I30-T
By Neon Noodle on 01/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Just got it last week,very nice full loaded car ,good ride,good power and handling,great interior,except the Bose Stereo is not that good at all,they should stick to home theater systems.Would not buy it new,too much money at $30-$35K,got mine for $17,500 with 24,000 miles on it and minus a few scratches its in brand new condition.

choice machine
By kristian tower on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have recently purchased the "limited" version of the 99' I30. This vehicle looks very sleek and the ride is extremely comfortable. There is great value in buying this car used with low mileage. Others think the car costs much more than it actually did. The gas mileage leaves a bit to be desired, but the comfort and look make up for it plus more.

The Great Commuter
By ZXRider on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Has been a great car so far. I needed a commuter car with luxury features and this has proved to be the right choice. Huge truck (for golf clubs), leather, CD, phone, all power, heated seats and it looks good.

A great Car New or Used
By Fldriver on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I purchased my I30 new in 1999 and it has been a great car. I have enjoyed the great service that I receive and free loaner cars (they are new cars). The car has no mechanical problems in the time that I have owned it and have spoken to other Infiniti owners who are loyal owners as well

Beautiful Styling & Craftsmanship
By brunk on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Beautiful styling in that it is not tail heavy. Attractive 2-tone paint & neutral gray interior with lots of comfort gagets.

I love this car!
By mnscott on 06/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I have been a Nissan/Infiniti convert since 1995 with the purchase of my Altima. Until now the best car I have ever owned and I had 3 Hondas before that.

Best Luxury Value
By Fred Garvin on 05/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

If you've always loved the Maxima, but always thought something was missing...this is the car for you! It's got the power, the performance, and the reliability that makes the Max such a great car....but it looks more refined, it's more comfortable, it's got a bit more class, the warranty & dealer service is much better and it's got a few nice "suprise" features that will make you smile everytime. I wouldn't buy it new, but it's an absolute value used!