1999 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
99 I30 Ltd
By islandgrl64 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

2nd owner--previously a leased car. I have owned it over 1 year and mostly still enjoy the drive and handling.

99 Limited very fun
By LawrenceL715 on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Bought this for $10500 out the door and can easily say this is an excellent deal. It has high mileage at 81000, but the engine and tranny are both very smooth. My brother has an 03 Maxima SE, and I find both cars very similar. I like my interior a lot better of course, but mine is obviously slower. The pro lem is is that both receive the same gas mileage, even though the Maxima has a bigger engine with more HP. Overall, I love this car, and think it's one of the best investments I've ever made.

Great car for the money
By Donnell on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I just purchased a 99 I30 and I love it, the car itslef is a head turner. Leather seats are comfortable, the speed and pick up is amazing. Bought it used with 36000 miles on it and a few items missing inside, but I went to the dealership and took out a small mortgage to replace them (just kidding), now the car is in mint like condition.

Love at first sight
By granny on 05/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

The car has a solid and comfortable ride. Handling is very responsive. It's a nice marriage of the two. Fuel economy has been disappointing. Lots of nice extra's such as heated seats, auto adjusting rear view mirrors, versatile heat & air controls. Not as much thought went into the design of the interior ie small glove box & small storage container in arm rest as well as small openings for beverages. Rear seats are comfortable & roomy but trunk space was greatly sacrificed. Overall, this is one fun car!

Best Bet for the Money
By wsoxman on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Any cars made by Nissan are great for the money. Infiniti I30 compaired to a Lexis E 300 is more car for the money. Lexis...YOU PAY FOR THE NAME The engines have more power in Altma,Maxima, and Infiniti. This is my 2nd I30, I have a 1999 Limited. I also had a 95 Maxima and a 97 Altima. These cars will out last any USA car. ANd the look better too.

Love it!
By RamsFan on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I bought my i30 used and have had it for just about a year now. I absolutely LOVE IT! The transmission is the smoothest of any v6 I've driven to date. Besides a strange rattling noise that went away as quickly as it came, I have had no problems with it. The car is a pure joy to drive.

I30t Owner
By wink on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I leased this vehicle and then purchased it.The reliability,performance,are great.A slight wind noise is a little bothersome. I drive 80/20 hwy/cty and have beenaveraging 22.5 mpg,using super gasoline. As far as maint.goes I am poor on it and still no problems.

I30t Owner
By Wink on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

A perfect 10 (almost) !!
By paish on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought my i30t a little over 3 months back with 52K miles on it. After 3 months and another 4K miles, I am still in awe with it! The engine is silky smooth with a great acceleration. I think its the great torque that lets the car cruise at 65mph with less than 2500 rpm on the Tachometer. All in all its been a great car with just enough pep and just enough class and just enough style for me to fall in love with it...nothing over done, nothing left out (except for a few inches for my legs)

Great car!
By Mainiac on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Great vehicle! Fun to drive, esp. w/manual tranny. Only complaint: clutch burned out @ 57500 miles, and I don't ride it. But Infiniti covered > 1/2 the cost, even though warranty expired 2 mos. ago.