1999 Infiniti I30 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific I30 model:
Just a nice reliable Nissan with Infiniti badge
By celticstallion on 03/24/13 17:27 PM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car used with 53,000 miles. I now have 75,000 miles after 1 year. It drives very well and its even better on the highway which is what I think it was made for. It has decent pickup as well. It has classy looks for the age of it and for the price you pay for one its much better than a newer domestic car in my opinion. Interior is decent but comfortable. It has been very reliable and I don't for see any problems in the near future. For the bad, The check engine light came on after a month and this is from the Mass air flow sensor. This causes the car to lag in acceleration after starting it up when cold, but if you let it run for a minute it does not cause any problems.

This is a great car!!!
By lovin'it on 02/23/10 20:04 PM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

We bought this car used in 2004 at 88,000 miles and it now has 174,000 miles 6 years later. This car has been amazing! I nicknamed it the "marshmallow" because it is so comfortable. The maintenance has been quite low $$ wise and reliability amazing! I replaced the original battery last year...10 years later...It still runs so soft and comfortable and performances best at 70 mph. Super comfortable and fun to drive!

Family work horse
By mmorrell on 02/03/10 09:44 AM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Bought our I30 as a second family car 3 years ago to get us back and forth from Boston and Florida to visit family. It had 87,000 miles when we bought it and it now has over 150,000. We have spent $0 on maintenance other than the normal oil changes/tires and breaks ect. Liked it so much we went out and bought a G35.

The Best Value
By DesmoInfiniti on 10/23/09 11:49 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought this car as a my daily driver w/121K miles on it. I put around 15K miles in a year and half. The car drives quiet and smooth. There are all kinds of luxury options that are standard in this car. Everyday I find some new cool feature about this. If you're in the used car market, this is the car. The package you get for the avg. sale price on this car is incredible.

Best investment
By sing on 08/19/09 23:47 PM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

This car is as good as they say, no mechanical problems even at 150k. I'm a big guy and the seats do me well. I am comfortable and my back is good even on long trips. This car has it all would buy another in a second.

Best car I've ever owned
By Shannan on 08/14/09 11:39 AM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

Loved my Infiniti I-30 Touring Model. Super comfortable, elegant, reliable, should have never traded it in!! I am still mourning that decision. Great interior, very luxurious. Bought w/117K miles and could still be running if I didn't trade it in.

Best Value on the Road
By 140000 and more on 07/15/09 13:39 PM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

Owned for 5 years and 140K. I have replaced an alternator only. Now have 200k. Mileage is 25-27 with mostly hwy and some city. Reliability has been excellent. I drove a similar maxima 1996 until 248K when I was rear ended. This car is unbelievable for quality cost, mileage, comfort and reliability. I paid 9,200 in 2003 for this car with 62k. I plan on driving it until 300k. I should reach it in 3 years. I don't understand people's comments on this site. I love my wife's vehicle (Toyota Sienna), but I have replaced a couple of sensors, timing belts and etc. On this car, I have never replaced CV, (There is not belt), catalytic, A/C, or Trans. This car has a less than 5 cents/mile cost.

My dream car
By The beauty of cars on 10/24/08 19:36 PM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 Touring 4dr Sedan

This is my first car so obviously I like it, but when I saw this car it was a bit different. I was immediately in love. It drives like a sports car yet is as comfortable like a luxury car. The sound system is unbelievable for a stock system. The sunroof is a good touch.

My first luxury car
By JSWIFT on 12/01/07 16:02 PM (PST)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I was in the market for a new car ever since my dodge neon went into early retirement after 5 years of service. I was originally considering a lexus GS 300, Lexus ES 300, or an Acura 3.5 RL. But then I saw this black 1999 I30 on the lot of a local used car lot and was impressed by it. I quickly purchased it and I am glad I did. Its 190 hp v6 feels as powerful as the 227 hp v6 in the newer I30s. The gauges and interior are similar to the newer I30s. Even with rising fuel costs this car can take about $45.00 worth of gas. The Bose stereo is okay but lacking compared to the newer Maximas and I30s. Overall a great value for a low mileage car under $10,000

Great Car
By Ray on 10/31/07 16:19 PM (PDT)

1999 Infiniti I30 4dr Sedan

I have driven this car 8 times from BC to California return and I can't think of one thing that I didn't like about the car. When driving from Seattle south, I thought the gas gauge was broken when it indicated a 1/4 tank remaining after I had driven 400 miles. Obviously I was happy with the fuel economy. The car provides more than adequate power to merge into freeway traffic and quickly pass on single lane highways. The car came with a great warranty but I never got to use it - nothing needed repairs. I even still have the original battery!

1 2 3 4 5 next »